• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Deer Slayer!!!

Mar 12, 2013
    Carroll County
    Anybody have one that could comment as to its performance? I really need to stay focused and just purchase lowers at the time but then stuff like this comes around. It does seem that prices are coming down across the board now that demand is down a bit...

rem87062597

Annapolis, MD
    Jul 13, 2012
    Anybody have one that could comment as to its performance? I really need to stay focused and just purchase lowers at the time but then stuff like this comes around. It does seem that prices are coming down across the board now that demand is down a bit...

I have the non-blem version and it's amazing, the best value out there. I haven't put it on a bench but it eats Tulammo as fast as I can feed it without a single FTE or FTF or anything. Everyone talks really highly of PSA blemished products.

Combine it with this.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/yhm-diamond-rail-mid-rail-pkg-w-low-pro-gas-block.html

vinjet700

No one of significance
    Mar 1, 2013
    State of absolute disgust

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    If you are patient, PSA always has a sale on Black Friday. I got the same upper last year (non blemished) on black Friday for $265 shipped. Just a thought.

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    Last black Friday was a completely different environment.

True. I didn't think about that.
    However if they are offering this deal now, you can be sure they'll have a better deal on black Friday.

Shoobedoo

US Army Veteran
    Jun 1, 2013
    Keyser WV

Indeed it is.

Everything I've been hearing here and elsewhere leads me to believe the "blems" are very minor for the most part, and in some cases barely noticeable. Probably nothing a black Sharpie permanent marker couldn't fix in a jiffy.

mward

Ultimate Member
    Dec 4, 2009
    Annapolis
    Indeed it is.

Everything I've been hearing here and elsewhere leads me to believe the "blems" are very minor for the most part, and in some cases barely noticeable. Probably nothing a black Sharpie permanent marker couldn't fix in a jiffy.

Unless it's a range queen gun, it will get dirty or something on it anyway. JMO

gabe72

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2012
    sharpsburg
    I've got both new and blem uppers from psa,the last blem upper I got the blem was in the handguard along the edges where the two halves meet,others beside the regular couldnt find anything noticeable.

Shoobedoo

US Army Veteran
    Jun 1, 2013
    Keyser WV
    If anyone speaks up as being interested, I will post an image of the blem when the upper arrives. Although just one data point, it might help someone.

Thanks, I would definitely be interested in seeing it. I have one on the way, ordered it this AM. I've been wanting a mid length, and this seemed like too good of a deal to pass up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom