• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MattFive

Nov 10, 2012
    Gambrills, MD
    Psa isnt shipping lowers to Md.

Thats new, is that just lowers or all stuff? My current .308 build is on a DPMS lower.

I dont know the root of these accusations about AERO to be frank. All I know is I bought a couple of their lowers in 2010 that were nice (better than the LRB and Spikes stuff I was getting) built em. In 2014 they offered me 308 DPMS pattern lowers at $140 shipped so I said "sure sounds fine".

Ill be curious where PSA goes as I wouldnt mind having two or three more archived

I just sent an email citing that .308 lowers were not affected by FSA2013 and asking if their policy is "any and all lower receivers".

It may not change anything at all but eventually they'll realize that MDers won't shop there for anything. I mean, it's not like their shipping or customer service is spectacular.

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    I believe you are in a line of others that have. I have a buddy that went back and forth with customer service and was basically told too bad.

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    And I'm fine with that. Being idle and doing nothing is the problem, right?

I was working on writing something up to post to their facebook page to out them and the fact they have given up on states like md. The problem is most of the country could care less about what we have to suffer.

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    Psa isnt shipping lowers to Md.

I say screw them, the only way to get their attention is to not buy their products. Maybe when they see that a month or two passed by with no orders shipped to MD they would re-think their position.

But that is nearly impossible because someone will buy from there because of some deal that they can't pass up. We are our own worst enemy! Either way I say boycott them as they pretty much boycotted us! We as a gun community forget too quick, it's been said before. Troy, Dicks, Aero Precision and LaRue Tactical all have screwed the gun community (or MD specifically) over in recent times, but who remembers...................................... No one!

glennc75

Jan 28, 2013
    Westminster / Carroll Co
    I just got off the phone with the compliance office at Palmetto, Alan. Apparently he says it's their company policy not to ship to anyone that is a MD resident. Bollingers in Taneytown is my FFL, and he's going to light them up, because he's had AR15 lowers go through with no problem, as well as AR10. It sounds like Palmetto company policy is a bit in flux, and it depends on who looks at the order if it goes through or not. Keeping my fingers crossed Rob Bollinger can get it done!

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I just got off the phone with the compliance office at Palmetto, Alan. Apparently he says it's their company policy not to ship to anyone that is a MD resident. Bollingers in Taneytown is my FFL, and he's going to light them up, because he's had AR15 lowers go through with no problem, as well as AR10. It sounds like Palmetto company policy is a bit in flux, and it depends on who looks at the order if it goes through or not. Keeping my fingers crossed Rob Bollinger can get it done!

I wait for a few to pop up on gunbroker. I've seen new PSA lowers on GB for a BIN price of $50, which is the same as the PSA sale price. Shipping was higher ($20 or so).

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    Aero Precisions DPMS pattern "M5s" are the same ~$158 as PSA w/ their 15% off labor day sale. Would have to pay transfer (but no tax). I'd rather have one of theirs then PSA since PSA wont ship to MD directly. F-em. And you know who actually machines APs lowers too;)

Since you need an upper too, might as well buy the upper too. +115 = $273 for the pair w/ free ship. Can get ceracoated FDE for a little more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    BuffaloBrent

Latest threads

Top Bottom