Undisclosed location

Attachments

• FRAG-12 Projectile_1.jpg
      FRAG-12 Projectile_1.jpg
      13.4 KB · Views: 158

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    All depends on your parameters. If " in the woods, fields and home " is included, a case can be made for shotguns. If " and carry on your belt , and more or less conceal " then become a 4in .357mag . If includes " and carry several years of ammo at the ame time " , then is a single shot .22lr. And so forth.

Just as a stopped clock is right twice a day , shotguns are still worthwhile despite the politician Shotgun Joe.

KRONIK27

DorseyGS
    Mar 12, 2009
    Washington County
    Double barrel coach shotgun, only need to fire 2 rounds.:lol2: I would prefer a Kel tec KSG, but I'll have to go with the first shotgun I rebuilt. I built a 870 Tactical pump with 18 1/2" barrel top folding stock.
    995446_593566923997704_170382573_n.jpg

TxAggie

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2012
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    I'll go a different route, I believe a .22lr to be the best, easy to hunt with, not good for but you can defend yourself with it, cost low enough most people can afford it and its easy for new shooters

I was thinking this as well, but one thing moved me to shotty: 22's can't be reloaded, and if you don't have real shot you can improvise with a shotgun if you absolutely have to.

Nemesis

Russian Grizzly Adams
    Oct 3, 2009
    Martinsburg, WV
    i pretty much agree with the idea that shotguns are the best all around weapons. their adaptability is unbeatable.

sure, they have aspects of them that could be called shortcomings, such as capacity and range. however these "issues" can be overcome with training and proper weapon and ammo selection.

i am partial to slugs myself, not because of the range but because of the greater control of shot placement compared to buckshot.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    I like my Phaser. It outguns Disruptors every time, and is Federation-approved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom