• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    This article is from my local paper....it makes me :mad54: to no end. I submitted a letter to the editor but I doubt it will get posted. As it doesnt fit their agenda...but here's my response.

Type Your Letter : In response to "Reasonable gun change":

Reading articles like what was printed last week irk me to no end. As soon as the media and news hears about a shooting, all liberals and anti-gunners jump on the bandwagon and call for more gun laws, or banning guns. Guns aren't the problem people are the problem! Chris Carlson calls to set up a program similar to licensing drivers. How does this accomplish anything? There are literally thousands killed in traffic accidents annually...despite having licensed drivers. If there were equal amounts of people killed by "gun related violence" the country would lose their minds. Yet across the nation thousands lose their lives to auto accidents without little to no media hype. The media and news want shock and awe, they care nothing about law abiding citizens rights. If owning firearms isn't your thing then by all means disarm yourself and be a sheep. But remember when seconds count, help is minutes away! I would rather have a firearm and not need it, than need it and not have it or be allowed to have it!

Banning firearms is not the answer, as the Boston marathon bombings proved. Many of these shootings have the commonality of firearms, but more importantly what isn't reported is the fact that many of these shootings are related to Muslim's hatred toward America!

Our country was founded on Christian beliefs and every year this country is moving further and further away from that foundation. By pushing for further tolerance to Muslims we are opening a door for more and more violence to happen. Christian beliefs are to hate the sin not the sinner. Muslim beliefs are to kill any non-believers or anyone who doesn't conform to their ideology.

Democrats think by banning a firearm criminals wont commit crimes. If that were the case we wouldn't need jails, or police or any type of law enforcement. I've got news for you criminals don't care about laws! That is why we will always have a need for jails, justice system, and Police! So not only do our Police need to be armed we law abiding citizens deserve to be armed as well. Our nations military fights to defend the Constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic. Why is it the Democrats always are trying to undermine those rights?

Attachments

• gun change.jpg
      gun change.jpg
      187.3 KB · Views: 759

altima98

Apr 6, 2008
    Responsible gun owners step up and help a friend become a responsible gun owner.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    I particularly like the part that says if an instructor spots "....aberrant personalities...." they can ".... require them to undergo a psychiatric evaluation." I am sure that will go over well with the bleeding heart types.

fred333

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2013
    "Common sense" gun laws are created by fascists and used by hysterics to manipulate morons.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    The libs has come up with a unique phrase with their "Common Sense" gun laws. For the uneducated, it would seem they have something. But to the initiated, we know what this is. It's up to us to show the world what their intentions are and this is not about common sense.

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    Start calling the advertisers and let them know you will not be doing business with them as long as they support this news paper.

Troy1

May 27, 2016
    Why are all gun owners always responsible for the actions of a few crazies, but all Muslims are never responsible?

Those screaming not all Muslims are the first to scream "white Christian terrorists", or "police brutality", and "gun nuts". They love generalizations, unless it doesn't fit the agenda.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Two things popped out right away: He studied at Columbia, the epicenter of the Left; and in the top center sentence of the middle column he's mindlessly repeating the parroted drumbeat of the anti-Left.

Oh, another thing: He's apparently one of those many, many urban liberals who escaped from the urban mess that he helped create in order to enjoy the less-controlled, less-regulated lifestyle of flyover country, only to try to immediately start turning his new environment into another urban cesspool. There's a lot of that right here in MD.

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    "Common sense" gun laws are created by fascists and used by hysterics to manipulate morons.
    Exactly! the scary thing is these same morons are allowed to vote!

Start calling the advertisers and let them know you will not be doing business with them as long as they support this news paper.
    I actually got a call from the editor this morning...my wife said he liked what I wrote...so I'd like to see if it gets published.

Why are all gun owners always responsible for the actions of a few crazies, but all Muslims are never responsible?

Those screaming not all Muslims are the first to scream "white Christian terrorists", or "police brutality", and "gun nuts". They love generalizations, unless it doesn't fit the agenda.
    cuz they dont want to offend or hurt their feelings...but its ok to bash Christians...I think deep down everyone knows Muslims arent stable and thats why all this tolerance movements. They think if they can befriend them that nothing will happen:sad20:

Two things popped out right away: He studied at Columbia, the epicenter of the Left; and in the top center sentence of the middle column he's mindlessly repeating the parroted drumbeat of the anti-Left.

Oh, another thing: He's apparently one of those many, many urban liberals who escaped from the urban mess that he helped create in order to enjoy the less-controlled, less-regulated lifestyle of flyover country, only to try to immediately start turning his new environment into another urban cesspool. There's a lot of that right here in MD.
    Exactly!

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    Color me surprised...The editor called me back and said hes going to publish my response...I thought for sure I'd get nixed on it. Hopefully it ruffles mr democrats feathers.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Color me surprised...The editor called me back and said hes going to publish my response...I thought for sure I'd get nixed on it. Hopefully it ruffles mr democrats feathers.

I hope you recognize what's left of it after he edits it.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    yeah I'll see one sentence...Gun control bad:lol2:

More like: :sad20:

This article is from my local paper....it makes me :mad54: to no end. I submitted a letter to the editor but I doubt it will get posted. As it doesnt fit their agenda...but here's my response.

Type Your Letter : In response to "Reasonable gun change":

Reading articles like what was printed last week irk me to no end. As soon as the media and news hears about a shooting, all liberals and anti-gunners jump on the bandwagon and call for more gun laws, or banning guns. Guns aren't the problem people are the problem! Chris Carlson calls to set up a program similar to licensing drivers. How does this accomplish anything? There are literally thousands killed in traffic accidents annually...despite having licensed drivers. If there were equal amounts of people killed by "gun related violence" the country would lose their minds. Yet across the nation thousands lose their lives to auto accidents without little to no media hype. The media and news want shock and awe, they care nothing about law abiding citizens rights. If owning firearms isn't your thing then by all means disarm yourself and be a sheep. But remember when seconds count, help is minutes away! I would rather have a firearm and not need it, than need it and not have it or be allowed to have it!

Banning firearms is not the answer. as the Boston marathon bombings proved. Many of these shootings have the commonality of firearms, but more importantly what isn't reported is the fact that many of these shootings are related to Muslim's hatred toward America!

Our country was founded on Christian beliefs and every year this country is moving further and further away from that foundation. By pushing for further tolerance to Muslims we are opening a door for more and more violence to happen. Christian beliefs are to hate the sin not the sinner. Muslim beliefs are to kill any non-believers or anyone who doesn't conform to their ideology.

Democrats think by banning a firearm criminals wont commit crimes. If that were the case we wouldn't need jails, or police or any type of law enforcement. I've got news for you criminals don't care about laws! That is why we will always have a need for jails, justice system, and Police! So not only do our Police need to be armed we law abiding citizens deserve to be armed as well. Our nations military fights to defend the Constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic. Why is it the Democrats always are trying to undermine those rights?

highli99

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2015
    West Side
    I've already called Michaulski and Cardin and told them not to support the bills being brought up this evening. It takes 2 seconds, about as as long as it took me to post this reply. Here are the numbers to make it easy for you:

Barbara - 202-224-4524
    Ben - 202-224-4654

Call them now!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    roth405

Latest threads

Top Bottom