• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    Registration also made confiscation possible in the UK and in Australia.
    This is why it's NEVER a good idea to cooperate with any gun registration/gun licensing schemes.
    A government can only confiscate guns if they know where they are and who has them.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005

Attachments

• hillaryRedDawn.jpg
      hillaryRedDawn.jpg
      21.2 KB · Views: 391

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    Just keep in mind that the Maryland State Police have been using MSP77's as a backdoor way to establish a registry of Maryland's gun owners... at least, for handguns and regulated long guns.

JOBU

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 14, 2010
    STALAG Montgomery
    but but but they have such GREAT healthcare in Ole Canadia

...Canadians are so nice that they actually come to the Great Satan for paid Health Care so as not to crowd their own overcrowded, but outstanding, health system.

p.s. RCMP = What you get when a bunch of 11B's are given police power.

boricuamaximus

Ultimate Member
    Dec 27, 2008
    Mostly free the socialized healthcare covers 85% of what you woud need but if you need the other 15% you need an out of pocket secondary plan.

Or be a politician and they will fly you to american on the tax payer dime and pay for your procedure 100%. But that's for the politicians because they work hard doing the people's work.

Rattlesnake46319

Curmidget
    Apr 1, 2008
    Jefferson County, MO
    Just keep in mind that the Maryland State Police have been using MSP77's as a backdoor way to establish a registry of Maryland's gun owners... at least, for handguns and regulated long guns.

It's gonna be an interesting day when MSP finds out that a particular lower is no longer in Laurel. Although considering that apartment complex, I'm sure they'll find plenty that wasn't on their list. :D

Somewhat more on topic: were you folks aware that RCMP confiscates firearms from US citizens? Had a couple friends who found that out when they PCS'd to Alaska.

JOBU

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 14, 2010
    STALAG Montgomery

....of course the MD State PD is helpless against tragic boating accidents that regularly occur in our beautiful waterways and the Chesepake Bay!:innocent0

racinghoss

Missing Alaska
    Nov 3, 2008
    It's gonna be an interesting day when MSP finds out that a particular lower is no longer in Laurel. Although considering that apartment complex, I'm sure they'll find plenty that wasn't on their list. :D

Somewhat more on topic: were you folks aware that RCMP confiscates firearms from US citizens? Had a couple friends who found that out when they PCS'd to Alaska.

There are very specific laws for transporting firearms through Canuckia to/from Alaska. They are very specific, but very easy to find and comply with. They suck, but we have no guaranteed rights in Canuckia. If they had something confiscated, then it was their fault. I carried several weapons and some ammo through without a hassle because I followed the rules.

Rattlesnake46319

Curmidget
    Apr 1, 2008
    Jefferson County, MO
    There are very specific laws for transporting firearms through Canuckia to/from Alaska. They are very specific, but very easy to find and comply with. They suck, but we have no guaranteed rights in Canuckia. If they had something confiscated, then it was their fault. I carried several weapons and some ammo through without a hassle because I followed the rules.

Wasn't aware that you could transport through Canada. I just told them they should've shipped it and they now have a reason to get something better than that Glock 22.

racinghoss

Missing Alaska
    Nov 3, 2008
    Wasn't aware that you could transport through Canada. I just told them they should've shipped it and they now have a reason to get something better than that Glock 22.

If they had handguns with them, then they did not bother to do any research at all. You can only transport long guns. The pistols should have been shipped to an FFL.

The only thing I had confiscated was some U.S. bought beef. A whole pound of ground sirloin!!!! :D

However, they needed paperwork for my dog, kids, and guns. Oh, and some monetary fees too, of course. In all honesty, the US Customs guys at the border crossing into Montana were harder and more throrough than the Canucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom