• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Semper Noctem

Desk Rabbit
    Aug 9, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    I will have this exact combo when my spectre II gets out of jail in a couple of months. No pics now I'm afraid, but there are some decent ones on the interwebs.

jmaurath

Jul 7, 2011
    Maryland
    Found a bunch of pics on google, I'm trying to decide between 22/45 threaded and 22/45 Lite. Looking to see which looks better.

So far I'm thinking 22/45 lite looks better because the barrel on the threaded model looks to be a little smaller diameter than the lite models.

ehezu8ab.jpg

IMG_1114.jpg

Semper Noctem

Desk Rabbit
    Aug 9, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    I went with the non lite version. I didn't like how aggressive some of the fluting and cut outs looked. I want a gun, not a space blaster. Some of the colors are pretty wild too.

jmaurath

Jul 7, 2011
    Maryland
    I went with the non lite version. I didn't like how aggressive some of the fluting and cut outs looked. I want a gun, not a space blaster. Some of the colors are pretty wild too.

I agree, I'm not getting anything but black or maybe the silver, but the green/red/blue are not for me.

Semper Noctem

Desk Rabbit
    Aug 9, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    This is what I'm going for, except the non lite version (10150), tandemkross shadow rail, and a Burris Fastfire III. You can see the Lite barrel is a bit larger than the spectre II, but the regular 22/45 is perfect.

Do yourself a favor and add a set of fire sights, disable the lci, do the slingshot mod, remove the mag disconnect and add a mark 2 bushing. Then pew, pew, smile.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1458003181401.jpg
      uploadfromtaptalk1458003181401.jpg
      37.6 KB · Views: 950

carpecervisi

Feb 10, 2008
    Frederick, MD
    Semper Noctum, I'm not sure why your post finally made me get off my ass and order my 22/45 but thanks. After a little Googling, I sourced all those recommended mods from TandemKross (wish their trigger was in stock). Dvor had a decent deal on the FF3 ($175). I ordered a 10149 since Grabagun had it a lot cheaper than the 10150 ($340) and I'll be running suppressed. I should have everything in hand shortly, thanks again.

Cheers!

Semper Noctem

Desk Rabbit
    Aug 9, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    Happy to help! You're gonna love it.

I'm still trying to source an under barrel rail for my 10150. Until then, I will run it without the light. Still should be fun.

Leper Messiah

Aug 18, 2014
    Semper Noctum, I'm not sure why your post finally made me get off my ass and order my 22/45 but thanks. After a little Googling, I sourced all those recommended mods from TandemKross (wish their trigger was in stock). Dvor had a decent deal on the FF3 ($175). I ordered a 10149 since Grabagun had it a lot cheaper than the 10150 ($340) and I'll be running suppressed. I should have everything in hand shortly, thanks again.

Cheers!

Check out rimfire sports & custom. I ordered an 22/45 lite last week from Grabagun and then ordered a tk hammer bushing and trigger from rimfire sports. Ordered on 3/21 and arrived today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom