• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fishgutzy

MDS Supporter
    Aug 25, 2022
    AA County
    I did not say they are one, but it would not surprise me. I would not be surprised if one or two qhic's on here are not quietly cheering it on as well.

Especially considering one here ( no idea which one ) complained to a mod that I was talking about what I teach when I am not an IP. But I dont teach outside the club I belong to and dont even get paid for that, so I am not a threat to the wallet of any IP here. Yet to be nice I removed the QHIC from my sig line.

Its kind of funny we have a bunch of people here who complain the class is a bunch of BS and an infringement yet we have those here who complain if some takes a dime out of their pocket teaching the infringement class. Just as bad as the guys who have 20 YO nfa MGs who dont want hughes over turned because it will hurt the value of their collection.
    Same crap happens on NextDoor. If anyone mentions or recommends someone to do any work in one's home, every "contractor" is posting everything they can find to damage the reputation of the person recommended.
    Every state that has a requirement for training ends up creating a special interest group that is only interested in expanding the training requirements while also greatly restricting supply of trainers.
    In NC, most of the CCW trainers opposed the constitutional carry legislation. Wicked Shawkah! Of course their testimony made no mention of the fact that they opposed it because they would lose business.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    It would help if gun owners voted, but most do not.
    fblike1.jpg

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    It would help if gun owners voted, but most do not.

Most gun owners are woefully uninformed about the guns laws in their home state. I still run into people who have no idea about FSA2013, Bruen, long gun transfers having to go through an FFL in MD.m, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    I did not say they are one, but it would not surprise me. I would not be surprised if one or two qhic's on here are not quietly cheering it on as well.

Especially considering one here ( no idea which one ) complained to a mod that I was talking about what I teach when I am not an IP. But I dont teach outside the club I belong to and dont even get paid for that, so I am not a threat to the wallet of any IP here. Yet to be nice I removed the QHIC from my sig line.

Its kind of funny we have a bunch of people here who complain the class is a bunch of BS and an infringement yet we have those here who complain if some takes a dime out of their pocket teaching the infringement class. Just as bad as the guys who have 20 YO nfa MGs who dont want hughes over turned because it will hurt the value of their collection.
    This is old but I'll be adding QHIC to my signature line. Hell with being nice, I'm a QHIC and don't advertise because I'm not for hire.

Shooterguy22

Apr 11, 2024
    Eastern Shore
    Same crap happens on NextDoor. If anyone mentions or recommends someone to do any work in one's home, every "contractor" is posting everything they can find to damage the reputation of the person recommended.

I don't know if it's really the same as a contractor talking trash on other contractors. I mean that's some of it right, The class I took at Atlantic Tactical they specifically mentioned two local companies they didn't feel were qualified and shouldn't be teaching.

But this is more like if the contractor went to the building department to get all the competitors licenses pulled so you could only use them.

Shooterguy22

Apr 11, 2024
    Eastern Shore
    @RFBfromDE , yeah, that's what I was trying to get at. lol.

They for sure took things a step farther in my opinion. If they were really as great as they say they wouldn't need to shut down their competition.

I heard some other things recently that were pretty questionable too. I don't know how I could put it here with out outing the person that told me. He's probably already on their shit list but not my place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom