• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • novus collectus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 1, 2005
    Bowie
    If you have not seen it yet, check out Wayne LaPierre's latest note on the NRA home page (http://www.nra.org). The gun ban advocates in Scotland now want to control BB guns and replicas. :sad20:

Air rifles are already controlled in Scotland. I think any rifle over 12 foot pounds of muzzle energy (a .177 pellet going 800 fps) needs an FAC card. Would not surprise me if they went further.

It is amazing how accross the water from them N. Ireland has lower crime and yet still allows handguns and concealed carry.

SoMDGuy

Threadkiller Supreme
    Apr 26, 2008
    One jurisdiction in Scotland banned glass barware a while back.

Just wrap everyone in a hundred yards of bubble plastic and restrict them to their homes and be done with it.

futureseabee

CTT not seabee anymore
    Aug 18, 2008
    Va Beach
    i think we should only have roller skates, use plastic utensils (no knives or forks, spork should be heavily regulated), paper plates, dixie cups, have tracking components wired to us and live in government surveillance houses that we pay for so that nothing bad will ever happen and no one can call each other bad names because that could hurt someones feelings

Hooker2

Disgruntled Pygmy
    Jan 10, 2008
    Bel Air
    i think we should only have roller skates, use plastic utensils (no knives or forks, spork should be heavily regulated), paper plates, dixie cups, have tracking components wired to us and live in government surveillance houses that we pay for so that nothing bad will ever happen and no one can call each other bad names because that could hurt someones feelings

Roller skates? I could fall and injure myself. The government needs to transport me because I only trust them:). Christ, roller skates? That is a death sentence to the Balancy-challenged. Do you hate those who can't skate?

Racist!

Tootall

Feelings Hurter
    Oct 3, 2008
    AACO
    Only the Police should have Rubber band assault guns!
    FRS3VEUF1U9XSPU.MEDIUM.jpg
    http://www.instructables.com/community/High-Quality-rubber-band-guns/

futureseabee

CTT not seabee anymore
    Aug 18, 2008
    Va Beach
    Roller skates? I could fall and injure myself. The government needs to transport me because I only trust them:). Christ, roller skates? That is a death sentence to the Balancy-challenged. Do you hate those who can't skate?

Racist!

duh highways and sidewalks made of matrices

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom