• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    My Glock is on sale right now... check the Classified sections.

I may be putting up other stuff soon as well... please PM if you're interested.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Yes dont keep us waiting, PM with what else you have.

Hope everything is ok and you didnt see a rabid O'Malley sniffing around your door.

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    My Glock is on sale right now... check the Classified sections.

I may be putting up other stuff soon as well... please PM if you're interested.

Hopefully this is not being triggered by a woman and the little head doing the lions share of the decision making......

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    Hopefully this is not being triggered by a woman and the little head doing the lions share of the decision making......

It has nothing to do with females. I just have way too much crap and I'm selling pretty much everything I own. The guns are the last to go.

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    Ok someone deleted my ad or something...

Glock w/ 4 mags $500 someone PM me please...

Your ad is on page 2 now. I wish I was looking for a Glock, i'd jump on your offer. Real nice deal for $5 C-notes! What else do you have as far as pistols. I'm looking to buy but I don't know what I want right now. PM me with a list if you have one.

trbon8r

Ultimate Member
    Wish I could help you brother. I'd like to have that Glock but I'm tapped out.

My wife and I just got some fun news of our own that is siphoning off my gun fund, plus my work situation is in the crapper right now. Good luck.

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    I wish you were selling a Glock 19.

not to rub it in but I bought my Glock 19 back in 1991 and I love it. I have a Glock 22 and 27 and I can't stand my 27 and i'm indifferent about by 22. 17 yrs, and never had a problem and accurate at the 25 yrds. The G27, can't hit the side of the barn at 25 yrds. I use to have a Glock 17, great pistol. I think the 9mm is a better pistol then the .40.

I"ve been eyeing up the PX4 (9mm), would you mind sharing your opinion before I dish out $500+. I like the F frame, what the differnce with the G frame. THANKS

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    not to rub it in but I bought my Glock 19 back in 1991 and I love it. I have a Glock 22 and 27 and I can't stand my 27 and i'm indifferent about by 22. 17 yrs, and never had a problem and accurate at the 25 yrds. The G27, can't hit the side of the barn at 25 yrds. I use to have a Glock 17, great pistol. I think the 9mm is a better pistol then the .40.

I"ve been eyeing up the PX4 (9mm), would you mind sharing your opinion before I dish out $500+. I like the F frame, what the differnce with the G frame. THANKS

I had a PX4 in 40 and I hated the grip, too long, but that's just me. I know there are other members here who really like them. Gun did shoot well.

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    I had a PX4 in 40 and I hated the grip, too long, but that's just me. I know there are other members here who really like them. Gun did shoot well.

THANKS!!! I picked one up for hte 1st time last week at a local gun store and it my hands hugged the grip like I thought a Beretta would (I have a old 92F which is a solid pistol). Thanks, i'll take your comments as a Thumbs UP for as a shooter:thumbsup:

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    THANKS!!! I picked one up for hte 1st time last week at a local gun store and it my hands hugged the grip like I thought a Beretta would (I have a old 92F which is a solid pistol). Thanks, i'll take your comments as a Thumbs UP for as a shooter:thumbsup:

Not sure where you work but guessing from your screen name this might help you. Beretta has a LE deal on them. Lawmen Supply in Clinton has the gun and three mags for $399 and they do LE letterhead purchases.

http://www.lawmensupply.com/

eddiev9

Aug 26, 2007
    Gaithersburg, MD

I have no regrets choosing this pistol over other polymer weapons. I chose it for it unique looks, the rotating barrel was cool, and I like DA/SA. It's also pretty slim and compact for CCW. The only thing that bothered me was the 'winged-out' safety/decocker on the slide. It blistered my hands when racking the slide back. But I corrected that by installing 'slim decockers'; thus, converting my F to a G type (decocker only; manual safety function eliminated). I've fired over 3,300 rounds, and its still kickin'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom