Shhh...the zombies will not here my gunshots.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Billman

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
    May 18, 2010
    Sykesville, MD
    Shhh...the zombies will not hear my gunshots.

Christmas came early for me this year. I had two Form 4's come back this week!:beer:

I had the opportunity to blast away in the backyard with the Spectre. It's extremely quiet and very easy to clean. Everybody should have a 22 suppressor, it is truly "Hollywood quiet". I picked up the GSG 1911 22 from Mark at 2A as well and it is much nicer than I expected. I guess it is true what Vince (the shamwow guy) says, "You know the Germans always make good stuff"

Vince also said, "You're gonna love my nuts"! I'm not sure how that relates to this topic just thought I would wedge it in. My middle school humor always bubbles to the surface.

spectre.jpg

I also picked up my Trident 9 this afternoon. Haven't had the opportunity to fire it yet surely it will perform like other SWR suppressors.

sigtrident.jpg

Thanks again Mark for supporting my addiction, I believe my therapist calls you an enabler.

Last edited:

Billman

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
    May 18, 2010
    Sykesville, MD
    Absolutely, you're more than welcome!
    Consider yourself warned, trigger time with these weapons will result in a suppressed Mark 23 following you home.

jerielg

Old Guy
    Jan 10, 2010
    Paw Paw, WV
    I filled out the paperwork on the Mark 23 on Tuesday. The suppressor will have to wait until spring. You and Dan are bad influences on me. And you're right, Mark is an enabler.

Billman

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
    May 18, 2010
    Sykesville, MD
    Thanks for the comments guys. I really do know how to spell "hear" but I don't know how to edit the thread preview. Oh well, Mom always told me I was special.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markmcgrrr

Latest threads

Top Bottom