• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Open carriers are beneficial to the 2A, as flaming homosexuals in gay parades are to the gay rights movement.

Before I clicked the link, I knew I would see trench coats, fedoras, and mosins.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Sometimes I wonder if they are secretly being funded by gun prohibitionists.

Tell them that and they will start screaming that you are anti-freedom......

They are our "Moms Demand Action"......

QuebecoisWolf

Ultimate Member
    May 14, 2008
    Anne Arundel
    You know, I used to hate open carry of rifles, but then a friend enlightened me. He lives out in Utah and the range where he shoots is in a rather rustic location. Last spring, after the heavy snows started melting, he wanted to go shoot his new AR, but was afraid of his Civic getting stuck in the mud on a mountaintop in the middle of nowhere. Being a resident of Utah, he's prepared for bad roads and owns a dirt bike. So thus, he put his ammo and magazines in a bag and slung the AR over his back, taking advantage of open carry laws to get safely to the range.

And that story is exactly what I think of when I see stupidity like this. There are real, practical reasons that someone might need to open carry a rifle. So when someone acts like a doofy open carry mall ninja, it makes things much harder on those of us who are actually using our firearms to hunt, train with, compete with, and/or defend ourselves.

coopermania

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 20, 2011
    Indiana
    Indiana is full of them... The 1500 Indy gun show was this past weekend and their was dozens of tactical slinging AR carrying ninja's all over the show and parking lot.
    I did not know you could hang so much shit on a AR rail. Lol

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    The stupid hurts with that bunch. They are not simply exercising 2A. They are intentionally making themselves into a public menace and should be treated accordingly. The parade comment above is spot on.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Indiana is full of them... The 1500 Indy gun show was this past weekend and their was dozens of tactical slinging AR carrying ninja's all over the show and parking lot.
    I did not know you could hang so much shit on a AR rail. Lol

like this guy?

Attachments

• mallninji.jpg
      mallninji.jpg
      30.9 KB · Views: 866

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member