• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Patrick

MSI Executive Member
    Apr 26, 2009
    Calvert County
    There was a NOTAM about a closure of airspace near Annapolis for secret service activity in the afternoon. RUMINT said something in the morning.

But...Boston probably causes a delay. I figure the White House has better things to do right now than whoop up a law in Maryland.

mdshooter9090

Jan 29, 2013
    Can the Christians (Protestants or otherwise) on this Thread pray for my family's migration away from Maryland?

I have a great job here; I could keep it, work remotely, or leave the job - I really don't care which. I could move to VA. or far away; I really don't care.

In return, if the wheels start spinning, I'll create a very public Blogspot to document my home sale and move. Thanks in advance, and as for the possibility of hi-jacking this thread - I really don't care. So I'm sorry, I guess, but do carry on discussing the topic of the Signing.

:)

Sincerely

PS. Can't wait to read about Berretta.

Merlin

Ultimate Member
    Dec 31, 2009
    Carroll County, Maryland
    Not that I care about when it's signed, but as a bit if trivia it appears the bill might get its signing ceremony and party tomorrow. They Governor's people prefer this to be hush-hush, of course.

Which is why I'd prefer to make it public.

No need for action. Just a note for transparency.

Like turning on the light and the cockroachs runs under the cabinet. The problem is the cockroach still exists.

Merlin

Ultimate Member
    Dec 31, 2009
    Carroll County, Maryland
    There was a NOTAM about a closure of airspace near Annapolis for secret service activity in the afternoon. RUMINT said something in the morning.

But...Boston probably causes a delay. I figure the White House has better things to do right now than whoop up a law in Maryland.

With this Boston thing the media will not be showing the crying sandy hook parents on TV coast to coast every 5 seconds for awhile.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Well his damage has been done here. He's heading to other places to damage.

Agreed, but I am betting little Martin will be having a bit of a tantrum over in the Governor's mansion if he doesn't come to his party. After all, his draconian bill should please the big guy.

Tashtego

Jan 6, 2013
    I don't know about the standing, but "this Act shall take effect October 1, 2013." (page 62)

Standing and an injunction only require that the harm be certain, not that it be present. A signed law with an effective date does the trick. One going into effect in just a few months is plenty soon for a preliminary injunction.

occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    I wonder if MoM doesn't want the POTUS in town.

Imagine the ads if he somehow got out of the dem primary alive... hd video of O'Malley signing this horrible attack on our rights while standing scale to scale with the head snake?

I hate O'Malley... but he isn't dumb. Obama's presence would not to anything to boost his presidential aspirations.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Did he sign today?

*** Just because you don't take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't have an interest in you. ***

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom