So who wants to go in on a Trust with me?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tconfo

Ultimate Member
    Nov 6, 2008
    Harford County
    All you guys that sent me a pm, you are Not in on the first five. IF there is a second round, Rusty will post another thread. This was only for the first 5 people. If you missed it, there may be a second go around but that will be up to Rusty. My inbox has been flooded with PMs from people who wanted to get in on this deal but were late to the party. Instead of PMing each and everyone of you, I'll post this blanketed statement. I'm sorry. I can't do anything for you. I didn't set this up. It isn't a groupbuy. I just needed 4 other people to get in on this with me. To me it was a one time deal. I was/am not organizing a group buy. If Rusty wants to do another 5 at another time that's up to him and HE will post a thread about it. I just tried to get some members together to go in on a deal with me. Basically, those of you who PMed me who were late and didn't get in, best thing I can tell you is to keep your eyes open for another thread from Rusty, if he decides to do it again.

Lex Armarum

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2009
    ATTENTION: Read the following carefully

Ladies and/or Gentlemen,

Thank you for all of your interest in having me prepare an NFA trust for you! The demand that I have seen arise from the group deal on NFA trusts is astounding and outstanding. HOWEVER, I need to clarify a few things:

1. My pricing on single NFA trusts for MD Shooters members is below. The ball started rolling on this group deal before I could really wrap my head around it. The bulk pricing described below and offered in the group deal thread is intended to encourage MDS members to get their non-MDS friends/family to engage my services to prepare NFA trusts for them in conjunction with the MDS member's trust. With that said...

2. I will do exactly two more "Group of Five" deals where I will prepare a separate NFA trust for each member on the list for $200 per trust. Its not fair to other members here who have paid full price for a single trust to get squeezed out of the bargain on account of timing so I am limiting the number that I do at this price. This is not an open thread deal; I already have enough people who are "in" to make up the lists for the next two deals.

3. The groups of five will be selected in the order in which you contacted me via PM/gave the "I'm in" signal in the original "deal" thread.

4. These groups will be spaced out to allow me to prepare and deliver the previous group's trusts.

5. I can and will prepare a NFA trust for anyone, whether single or part of a group (whereupon you will receive the group discount), who wishes to have one prepared. My prices are reasonable and fair and I deliver quality product.

6. If you missed out on this "deal" you can still have an NFA trust prepared. You can pay the $300 price for a single or recruit a friend or two who are NOT MDS members and get the bulk discount.

7. I've already PM many of the people in this thread with this information. This post is for those who were not part of my PM list and/or did not understand my original PM.

My pricing structure for preparing NFA trusts is as follows:

If I prepare a single NFA trust for you, the cost is $300.00;

If I prepare a NFA trust for you and a friend (non-MDS member), the cost is $250.00 per trust;

If I prepare a NFA trust for you and two or more friends (non-MDS members), the cost is $200.00 per trust.

All prices are forCASH ONLY. I am not equipped to take credit cards, money orders, or checks.

You will need to meet me once the trust is complete so that I can deliver the trust and you can pay my fee. I am located in Savage, Maryland and will make every attempt to arrange a time and place to meet that is convenient for you. Under certain circumstances and at my discretion, I will conduct the entire transaction via U.S. mail or Federal Express. However, the majority of our transaction will be conducted by phone or via e-mail. It's a rather simple process overall.

I hope this post clarifies the situation and I apologize for any confusion this may have caused. Please PM if you wish to retain my services or have any further questions.

Lex Armarum

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2009
    Alright, so I've tried sending a bunch of PMs and its just too much work. Below is a list of the names of MDS users who succeeded in securing a spot in the final two Group of Five bulk purchases:

Group of Five: Stage 1
    1. Tconfo
    2. Shaakes
    3. Hawxter996
    4. DZ
    5. drking2

Group of Five: Stage 2
    1. Craig B.
    2. VWTurbo
    3. DarthZed
    4. TLL (?)
    5. Numidian (?)

Group of Five: Stage 3
    2. Atlasarmory
    3. Drmsparks
    4. BeltBuckle
    5. Chaser

Next to each name is a question mark. If your name is on the list, post a message in this thread confirming your participation in the Group of Five deal. Once I have confirmation, I will remove the question mark next to your name. I am not ready to being work on the subsequent groups of trusts yet; I WILL PM YOU WITH A REQUEST FOR MORE INFORMATION AS SOON AS I AM READY TO BEGIN WORK ON EACH SUCCESSIVE GROUPS' TRUSTS.

If you do not want to participate in the deal, please notify me ASAP via post in this thread so that another MDS member who wasn't selected can take your slot. If you wish to give up your slot to someone who is more deserving/cash strapped than you; feel free to do so.

For those that did not make it into the two remaining Groups of Five, I'm sorry. However, I am still happy to prepare a NFA trust for you if you so desire.

Last edited:

browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex
    Guy, I picked up my completed trust paper work tonight from good old rusty. It was fast and perfectly executed! If you are sitting on the fence on going nfa, take this chance now and run with it! This man did me a great service at a great price.

Lex Armarum

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2009
    Guy, I picked up my completed trust paper work tonight from good old rusty. It was fast and perfectly executed! If you are sitting on the fence on going nfa, take this chance now and run with it! This man did me a great service at a great price.

It was a pleasure doing business with you sir! Please let me know if you ever need my services again.

P.S. Tell your friends outside of MDS too! :innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom