• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    I've had so many requests over the past couple of months that I can't keep track. I'll have 150 or so shirts available at the shoot that I will sell on a first come first served basis, and after those are gone I will order more. I'll do my best to make sure everyone gets what they want ASAP.

U.S.SFC_RET

Ultimate Member
    Dec 8, 2005
    DDForm214 I know that you are a busy man. I want two shirts and two ball caps. I am XL and want them bad.

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    I'll follow up with all of you who are anxious about the shirts this coming week. I have zero time at this moment to deal with it as I am getting ready for a trip to Man Francisco at O'dark-thirty in the morning. I've been flooded with PMs and unfortunately I haven't had a chance to answer them all. I thought that my order page was done until I did a test run and realized that if I pressed the back button it would double charge. I'm as desperate to get this thing up and running as you guys are to sport the most awesome t-shirts on God's green earth. So far this has been a royal pain in the a**, but I WILL get it worked out. I just wish that the earth would slow its rotation to about 35 hours. :banghead:

3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    I'll follow up with all of you who are anxious about the shirts this coming week. I have zero time at this moment to deal with it as I am getting ready for a trip to Man Francisco at O'dark-thirty in the morning. I've been flooded with PMs and unfortunately I haven't had a chance to answer them all. I thought that my order page was done until I did a test run and realized that if I pressed the back button it would double charge. I'm as desperate to get this thing up and running as you guys are to sport the most awesome t-shirts on God's green earth. So far this has been a royal pain in the a**, but I WILL get it worked out. I just wish that the earth would slow its rotation to about 35 hours. :banghead:

We'll leave the light on for ya.:)

eapmai

Oct 29, 2007
    Montgomery Village
    If there are still shirts available I'll take an XL black, a cap and a couple of stickers.
    How do I place my order and where do I send money (check)?

3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    Ya might wanna order some more shirts, I know I am in for a couple or three and it looks like there might be a whole lot more interest in em. Maybe even some long sleeve ones for the winter.

epc3762

Dec 30, 2007
    Forest Hill, Maryland
    Hey DD214 Could I possibly pick two shirts from you?

They will be available at the Frostbite event.

I will be overnighting in Dahlgren VA Tuesday night and in Calvert County on Wednesday. I travel the whole Southern Maryland area on Wednesday. Any chance of meeting up with you to get a hold of these before the shoot?
    Can I pick up one in black and 1 in white from you either 2 XL or 3 XL? Possibly a sticker or two as well?

PM me if you would with details.

Lennyjoe

Sep 22, 2007
    Hagerstown
    I'll be wanting a couple XL shirts when they are available online. One white and one black.

I don't think I'll make it to the shoot.

PM me with address for payment when it comes to that.

Sgt6402

Jan 21, 2008
    md
    MD Shooter shirts

Can't make the shoot but would like to buy 2 Black Lg if avail.

THANKS

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    Can't make the shoot but would like to buy 2 Black Lg if avail.

THANKS

PM me after the 27th and I'll see what I have left. I want to try to keep as many as possible for the people that will be there, but I will be placing an order for more the following week.

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    If you want a t-shirt, send me a PM. I have some left and I am selling them for $20 each. I'll eventually get the web order form working, but for now I'll handle it through mail order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom