• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JeepDriver

Self confessed gun snob
    Aug 28, 2006
    White Marsh
    No pics yet, but it came in yesterday, I'm a little disappointed.

Glock didn't make these like the 21SF. They do not have the ambi mag release & no Picatinny rail. The up side to no ambi mag release is that they use the older style mags and I don't have to buy ambi mag release specific mags.

Now to hit up Double Tap for some of the 180gr Gold Dots!

redduck21502

Oct 19, 2007
    Cumberland, MD
    I think that some of those items may be options when purchasing.
    I think the standard light rail looks better than the picatinny rail. The picatinny rail is too busy for my tastes. Sounds like the ambi-mag release would be more of a pain to have to buy new magazines.

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    Will it fit Glock 20 holsters? My friend got a 21SF and it's actually too WIDE to fit in standard Glock 21 holsters... wouldn't you think the "slim frame" would be at least the same width? lol... guess that picatinny rail is just too damn massive.

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    Will it fit Glock 20 holsters? My friend got a 21SF and it's actually too WIDE to fit in standard Glock 21 holsters... wouldn't you think the "slim frame" would be at least the same width? lol... guess that picatinny rail is just too damn massive.

+1 on not fitting a G21 holster. Pica Rail does give you more options for lights and lasers than the G-Rail but you do pay for the extra width. Looking at a 21SF since I can't find the elusive 21SF CPO.

The 21SF can use either old or the new ambi mags, the original G can't use the ambi.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA

the SF stands for "short frame" not slim frame(the G36 is the only "slim line"). I looked closely when I bought my G30SF. The frame is a hair bit shorter, and a hair bit wider than the standard model with a flatter back strap, fits my hand much better than the plain G30 with it's more swept grip angle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom