• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    Here's a pic of the twins - PSA upper and lower, EPT trigger with JP springs. One has a Faxon barrel, one has a Ballistic Advantage. PSA rail and Magpul grip and stock. Optics are pretty basic - an Athlon Helos 1-4x24 and a Victoptics 1-6x24 - the Athlon is markedly better than the Victoptics.

D2E152E4-2481-4536-A505-34A5A9CE9ECE.jpeg

outrider58

Cold Damp Spaces
    MDS Supporter
    Here's a pic of the twins - PSA upper and lower, EPT trigger with JP springs. One has a Faxon barrel, one has a Ballistic Advantage. PSA rail and Magpul grip and stock. Optics are pretty basic - an Athlon Helos 1-4x24 and a Victoptics 1-6x24 - the Athlon is markedly better than the Victoptics.

View attachment 401157
    Nice lookin rifles there G!

Trumpet

SCSC/NRA life member. MSI member
    Oct 29, 2005
    Where did you get the A2 upper?

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

That's a C7/C8 upper I got from Luth a couple months back. I wanted one of those because they have M4 feed ramps, which gives me more barrel choices. I'm on just about every "notify me" list of when they come in stock. Ya gotta be fast...

The A2 "musket" is a MOS (BCM's brand before they were labeled "BCM") 20" complete upper.

Last edited:

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    That's a C7/C8 upper I got from Luth a couple months back. I wanted one of those because they have M4 feed ramps, which gives me more barrel choices. I'm on just about every "notify me" list of when they come in stock. Ya gotta be fast...

The A2 "musket" is a MOS (BCM's brand before they were labeled "BCM") 20" complete upper.
    They haven't had shit in a long time

I need an A2 and a C7 for current projects I want to do but nowhere to get them except rape prices on ARF

calicojack

American Sporting Rifle
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2018
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Once upon a time, there was a magnificent 16" Colt AR6721 upper that lived on it's factory receiver. But alas, the owner SBR'd the rifle and replaced the 16" upper with an 11.5" HRT upper. The 16" upper was homeless for years.
    IMG_2388.JPEG

IMG_2387.JPEG

But then today, another lower receiver came onto the scene, and with a bunch of lower receiver parts just lying around, a new home was found!
    IMG_2389.JPEG

IMG_2391.JPEG

We have a duty to find homes for the homeless. Write your legislator today and demand we repeal gun laws and provide more homes for homeless upper receivers today! :patriot:

Attachments

• IMG_2387.JPEG
      IMG_2387.JPEG
      347 KB · Views: 66

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads