• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VG-10

Oct 5, 2012
    Calvert County
    Voted on the 24th. Wife and I showed up early, before they opened. there was about 20 people in front of us, but it went pretty fast. A person working there said turn out the day before was somewhere over 700 (Calvert County).

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    8 people in line at Towson University.

The nice lady that walked me to my booth leaned in as to offer help and whispered: I like your shirt.

NRA
    Stay Calm
    and
    Carry Guns.

At least we have some friends as election officials.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    I voted in Burtonsville this afternoon. I don't trust the machines, but I won't trust them on November 4 either. Since I assume they're counting votes now, and will adjust ads as needed, I also assume there will be machine trouble in Republican areas if it looks close.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    I understand the concept of a thread like this, and if it makes one feel good to tell the world you voted, OK,however IMHO, it's like bragging 'I took care of my kids today', or 'I paid my bills', 'I drove responsibly'.

We shouldn't need to brag or expect a pat on the back for doing a basic civic duty and socially-responsible act. We do t because it is, and always has been, one of the right things to always do as Americans.

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    My absentee ballot showed up today,it will go in the mail in the morning as I'll be on the road on Tuesday and the early voting place is about 40 miles away, no chance of getting there before Tuesday.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    My absentee ballot showed up today,it will go in the mail in the morning as I'll be on the road on Tuesday and the early voting place is about 40 miles away, no chance of getting there before Tuesday.

Did you check to see if the ACORN bus would pick you up?
    :lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom