• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    very cool. You might want to add a link to the video of the "they're nuts" comment so that they can't take it down for being unsubstantiated.

txiyo

Ultimate Member
    Mar 18, 2008
    great, that is one of the first things that will pop up when people search for him on google. at least they'll know.

txiyo

Ultimate Member
    Mar 18, 2008
    people don't know that he smells like old news papers, people may want to know just to be prepared if they meet him.

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Someone took out the paragraph about self-defense.

Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    It was just there when I checked it...

MD Self Defense Controversy

Frosh is an ardent supporter of draconian gun control laws. He has publicly stated that anyone who wishes to carry a gun (who is not an LEO) is "nuts". As committee chairman, Frosh has repeatedly used a technique called the "desk drawer veto" where he refuses to schedule a bill for a vote, letting it die in committee. He is accused by his many detractors of "vetoing" bills which he personally disagrees with or would hurt his personal injury law firm's business. One such bill is HB420 (which passed uninimously in the MD House), which would grant homeowners civil immunity from lawsuits by a criminal who injures himself during a home invasion. Frosh's critics claim that he has a conflict of interest since his law firm would lose clients should this civil immunity bill pass, which is the reason why he has done everything to prevent it from being passed into law.

Or was there more?

Now that we have an archive we can always repost it when if it gets deleted...

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    The edit removing that section was undone, restoring it.

Also, someone at some point edited the page putting an obscene sexual remark about Frosh. That comment was removed quickly.

That kind of thing is vulgar and unnecessary, and damages the credibility of those trying to spread the truth about Frosh's abuse of power and his flagrant contempt for crime victims in Maryland. I hope it wasn't anyone here.

hole punch

Paper Target Slayer
    Sep 29, 2008
    Washington Co.
    It was just there when I checked it...

Or was there more?

Now that we have an archive we can always repost it when if it gets deleted...

wikipedia keeps a record of ALL changes to ALL pages. just go up to the top of any page and click on the history tab to get a list of all changes and who made the change, and you can view each one and compare them

note these two edits:

11:11, 9 April 2009 69.251.222.75 (talk) (3,152 bytes) (added image, removed NNPOV unsourced paragraph)

and

17:02, 9 April 2009 76.26.205.142 (talk) (4,111 bytes) (Undid revision 282745331 by 69.251.222.75 (talk)) (undo)

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Good job fixing the self-defense paragraph.

The unnecessary remark has been removed.

EVOIXGSR

Straight Baller Status
    Mar 13, 2008
    Baltimore Co.
    Also, someone at some point edited the page putting an obscene sexual remark about Frosh. That comment was removed quickly.

That kind of thing is vulgar and unnecessary, and damages the credibility of those trying to spread the truth about Frosh's abuse of power and his flagrant contempt for crime victims in Maryland. I hope it wasn't anyone here.

I can't say I haven't done stupider things. Point well taken.:facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom