• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    I imagine there are Virginian Politicians who would love to be the first to take a state from "Shall Issue" to say, "May Issue."

If they don't want "cowboys in the streets" in this State, just a short drive south there has to be the "Get the cowboys off the streets" mentality in a place like NOVA.

Taking a queue from MD State Senator {and AG wanna-be} Brian Frosh ...

RightNYer

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 5, 2013
    Read Victor Davis Hanson's Mexifornia: A State of Becoming

One reviewer sums up the national dilemna as it affected California, that you noted as being repeated here and in VA.

McAwful is just going to play off of immigrant nationalism to counter Cooch's 'traditional values' stance.

And yet, while I've spent the better part of the past decade arguing against mass third world immigration, especially from Latin America, I've been called a racist or a tribalist. And silly "conservatives" delude themselves into thinking that Mexican mestizos are really our allies because they're "natural conservatives." With their 50% illegitimacy rate, violent crime rate 5 times that of whites and dependence on wealth transfer programs. What a joke.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Cooch BAD, McAwful GOOD ...

Not so fast there ...

TownHall.com -
    5 Things You Probably Don’t, But Should Know, About Ken Cuccinelli

If Terry McAuliffe had his way, voters would believe his Republican opponent in the Virginia gubernatorial race wants to “take women back” and is “too extreme” for the Old Dominion.

But, but, but ... Those same VA women speak out.

Now a little about his opponent. McAuliffe’s “War on Women” campaign against Cuccinelli is so false, that Women Sick of Stupid Lies ***, a coalition of professional women, stay-at-home moms, and students disgusted with “gender-baiting” in politics, held a press conference Friday to set the record straight about McAuliffe and Cuccinelli, the former of whom has pledged to keep Virginia’s abortion clinics shielded from regulations, even after reports reveal they are rife with safety violations.

*** This political spin is very much like race-baiting. Today, these gender-baiting candidates use focus-grouped phrases and code words to frighten women and ridicule their political opponents to scare women into voting for the gender-baiters. They believe we are gullible. These gender-baiters are like the Pied Piper: Repeat the shrill notes of the scary code words, such as “War on Women,” and expect entranced women to follow.

Second Amendment

Ultimate Member
    May 11, 2011
    terry-mcauliffe.jpg

aquaman

Ultimate Member
    Sep 21, 2008
    Belcamp, MD
    turnout this morning was non-existent (fairfax county)

It was PACKED by 530AM last year, good sign for the Republicans.

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    I'm campaigning for Bryan Wolfe tonight at my polling place.

Praying to GOD Cuccinelli can pull this off!

Si vis pacem, para bellvm.

aquaman

Ultimate Member
    Sep 21, 2008
    Belcamp, MD
    All of the low-information voters will be occupied with the new Call of Duty video game that came out at midnight. Cuccinelli should win

Hit and Run

Ultimate Member
    Oct 15, 2010
    Prince Frederick
    This race say a lot of bad things about the current state of politics in this country.

- You can buy elections by outspending your opponent.
    - You can run nothing but negative attack adds and never, as in not even once, run an ad about what you would do.
    - You can tell bold face lies about your opponent that get called out by 3rd party tracking system (but no one listens so what's the point).

Our electorate have become sheeple susceptable to glitzie adds no matter how untrue the substance.

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    Voted this morning in Loudoun County. The school was packed at 7am. Cuccinelli Volunteers were everywhere. Let's hope that is a good sign.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Libertarian Sarvis ... Bought and paid for by Obama Booster

TheBlaze.com -
    Revealed: Obama Campaign Bundler Helping Fund Libertarian in Tight Va. Gubernatorial Race

A major Democratic Party benefactor and Obama campaign bundler helped pay for professional petition circulators responsible for getting Virginia Libertarian gubernatorial candidate Robert C. Sarvis on the ballot — a move that could split conservative votes in a tight race.

Austin, Texas, software billionaire Joe Liemandt is the Libertarian Booster PAC’s major benefactor. He’s also a top bundler for President Barack Obama. This revelation comes as Virginia voters head to the polls Tuesday in an election where some observers say the third-party gubernatorial candidate could be a spoiler for Republican Ken Cuccinelli.

Seth

Sep 17, 2013
    Same here. It may be my place of refuge if I can't take it here anymore. If Clintonite Terry M. is elected it will have to be PA or WV.

Really? It will have to be? Most likely TM won't be able to get much if any of his agenda done if he wins.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nestor875

Latest threads

Top Bottom