• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Must be true ... Slick Willy said it all depends on "what is" ...

Katie Pavlich on HotAir.com -
    Bill Clinton: Voting should be as easy as buying an “assault weapon”

FLASHBACK: If liberals are going to argue we shouldn't show id to vote then we shouldn't show id to buy a gun either

Not only do you have to show ID to buy an 'assault rifle' @billclinton, you have to go through a background check too

And the felons, druggies, habitual drunkards, mentally unstable, ... are prohibited ... unlike those found on fraudulent voter roles around the country.

Whitty Whit

Mar 20, 2013
    If you can afford an Assault Weapon, (tax stamp) you can afford a voter id. If you can afford a magazine to put in an sporting rifle, you can afford a voter id. If I shouldnt have to pay for a voter id, I shouldnt have to pay or an HQL either.

Whitty Whit

Mar 20, 2013
    Clinton must have never bought an assault weapon. Come November, as a MD citizen, lets see which one is harder, voting or buying an assault weapon.

BeerHunter

Don't ReMember
    Feb 13, 2013
    SoPROM
    Clinton must have never bought an assault weapon. Come November, as a MD citizen, lets see which one is harder, voting or buying an assault weapon.

Forget November! It's already been harder to buy a beer than it is to vote in most states for a long time already. In fact, those cigars Slick Willie "offered" to Monica were harder to buy than it is to vote!

Now some states are trying to institute voter ID requirements, despite AG Place Holder's objections. However, if it were as easy to buy what Slick Willy calls an "assault weapon" (or his cigars), then anyone that can fog up a mirror could get their hands on those "evil black gun thingies". Think of the children for God's sake! ;)

Redd Byrd

Oct 2, 2007
    I saw this too and my jaw dropped. People need to register to vote by showing ID, fill out paperwork for a background check and have the 7 day (100+ day) waiting period. :thumbsup:

if this sort of thing happened, we wouldn't be able to "get out to vote and vote often"! :innocent0

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    The slate article on this said he was referring to private sales, but still.
    If you have $800+ sitting around for an AR or similar, you have the means to get yourself an ID.

Kagetsu

Feb 4, 2009
    Gun buying should be like Democratic voters

Early and often.
    And even the dead could buy guns.... wait, doesn't that change the balance of power for the zombie apocalypse? Anyone who can't see the voting corruption from the last election is either under a rock,,, in a cave,,, on Mars, or receiving gov,payments exemptions. :mad54:

mousetom78

BANNED!!!
    Aug 31, 2013
    Dena, Md
    Maryland doesn't put a 7 days "cool down period" on my vote in election but they put a minimum of 7 days hold or longer in most cases buying an assault rifle. You know what I am a very angry voter but I am a happy gun buyer. I vote all "R" on my ballots because I voted out of anger. Every time I step into a gun store, I feel like a kid in toy store and very happy when i buy something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom