• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bean93x

JamBandGalore
    Mar 27, 2008
    WV
    would anybody be interested in western maryland shoot? people from all over would be welcome but instead of driving all the way over to the eastern shore how about picking a spot in western maryland?

i know some people with land that would let us possibly set somthing up on their land so we dont have to go to a public/ private range and we could have a BBQ later on..

anyone interested? if so how far would you all be willing to drive? i know some really nice spots 15-20 minutes west of hagerstown as a suggestion.

E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    Thank you for offering! :)

Laura & I would likely make the trip. We head up there to shoot long a lot anyway, and are actually spending this weekend near Accident/Deep Creek Lake. Vern Harrison of Central Virginia Tactical is spending two days out there coaching Laura & a friend's boy.

I have a bunch of these AR-500 steel targets that I could bring:

Steel-05.jpg

bean93x

JamBandGalore
    Mar 27, 2008
    WV
    well this weekend i dont think would be great with people being out of town/ doctors visits etc... but i dont believe i have anything planned for the weekend of june 13/14.

i will have to consult with my friend on letting us use one of his properties and set it up
    accordingly, but i just need to find out how many people would be interested in participating

E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    ... but i dont believe i have anything planned for the weekend of june 13/14.
    Laura & I have an informal match commitment in Seneca Rocks Jun 21/22, and are already scheduled away this weekend, so shooting away on the weekend of 14/15 too will be "challenging", but probably do-able.

coolhand567

Apr 9, 2007
    Manassas, VA
    I'd be interested in last week of june or just about any weekend in July. It would have to be a saturday for me though.

Novus - I'm in Gambrills, so we could carpool if the dates work out for both of us.

bean93x

JamBandGalore
    Mar 27, 2008
    WV
    how about saturday, july 5th..

i will call my friend and try to get a location later on today when ever he gets up and goin.

armedsks

Feb 27, 2007
    Sharpsburg, MD
    Im interested also, when you can confirm a date ill see what i can work out with work and family. Im in sharpsburg, so this would be fairly close to me......

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom