• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Thought it would be an interesting challenge, to make a place where we can put pics of strange, unique, rare handguns and play the 'guess it' game.

I'll start, what's this?

1287751307.jpg

The latest thing from Taurus?

Aug 2, 2007
    Harford County
    Thought it would be an interesting challenge, to make a place where we can put pics of strange, unique, rare handguns and play the 'guess it' game.

I'll start, what's this?

1287751307.jpg

At some point, like a failed arts and crafts project, you'd think the designer would have stopped and just said "well shit, I think we need to just throw this one out and start over." Even saving that you would hope his boss would have slapped him and said "Holy shit and in the name of all things right and good with the world you will take this monstrosity out of my office... wait (hands him one bullet) you'll want this too... don't bother coming in tomorrow."

There are no words for the awful things I have seen in this thread. I'm just waiting for a picture of some grotesque fat chick in a bikini and a reference to Hitler and the internet will have come full circle once again.

helg

Dec 26, 2008
    I would judge the design of the gun, but not how it looks. Bullpup handgun, like the one in OP post, is the right engineering solution. There is a similar gun that is being developed these days:

http://www.bobergarms.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom