• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    Unfortunately, It's 50 individual posts for Classifieds and Water Cooler, not 1 post equaling the bandwidth as the 50 posts.

But that was one helluva soap box speech.

Last edited:

ninjaroll

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 27, 2013
    Earlier today I mentioned the illegals taking our jobs. I for one am glad Maryland is easy on criminals. If by chance someday I go nuts and rob a few liquor stores I would want my sentence to be light so I can go out and do it again. Right now I am completely sane, but who knows what tomorrow may bring.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Earlier today I mentioned the illegals taking our jobs. I for one am glad Maryland is easy on criminals. If by chance someday I go nuts and rob a few liquor stores I would want my sentence to be light so I can go out and do it again. Right now I am completely sane, but who knows what tomorrow may bring.

Happy trails.....

MadCat0911

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2013
    Hanover
    Actually, I do. Because I think it makes a huge difference.

Most people don't understand the difference, but if you actually ask people what they are/believe instead of what they're called, you may be in for a surprise that will change your view.

I suggest you read Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals if you want to get a picture of what liberals, progressives, the left really have as an agenda. If you want the "Cliff Notes" fine tuned for today, you should read (it's short) David Horowitz's Barack Obama's Rules for Revolution: The Alinsky Model.

Alinsky's model is based on lies, deceptions, theft, virtually any aberrant behavior to get what he wants, which is the destruction of the establish order. It uses terms and phrases like "social justice," "open society," and "change" to mask the real agenda, which is to achieve total and absolute power. Following Machiavellian teaching that the ends justify the means, anything goes, even the violent overthrow of the government. However, to achieve that, Alinsky's radicals must be armed greater than the establishment they wish to destroy.

Saul Alinsky was a Chicago community organizer. Mr. Obama is a student of the Alinsky model, and as a young man, work for organizations that followed the Alinsky philosophy, such as the Developing Communities Project, an affiliate of the Gamaliel Foundation, and Project Vote, an Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN) partner. Later he became a trainer for ACORN and then an attorney for the organization. (ACORN was accused of voter fraud and other significant crimes in 2009, lost its federal funding, and eventually dissolved.)

I could go on, but do some research and tell me if you still feel "who gives a good crap."

As a liberal, I never heard of Alinsky before joining this forum. True story.

I also cannot say I know any liberal who's all "anything goes, ends justify the means, overthrow the government to get total control" either. Though I think that probably applies to a lot of politicians, regardless of political affiliation.

MadCat0911

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2013
    Hanover
    MC...

Run-of-the-mill Liberals? No, they won't know Alinsky.

Secular-Progressives???

Hell, yes, they know it.

What the heck is a "Secular-Progressive?"

Because, a google search seems to define me as that quite well, and I still dont' know Alinsky. But heck yes am I against religious endorsement by our government in our courthouses, schools, and public land.

Old Salty Dog

Ultimate Member
    Nov 4, 2008
    Southern Maryland
    As a liberal, I never heard of Alinsky before joining this forum. True story.

I also cannot say I know any liberal who's all "anything goes, ends justify the means, overthrow the government to get total control" either. Though I think that probably applies to a lot of politicians, regardless of political affiliation.

And Hilary did her senior thesis on Alinsky. She is well versed in his methods.

elwojo

File not found: M:/Liberty.exe
    Dec 23, 2012
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Well put. You could probably convince a few people to vote every day if you put that type of effort into other forms...

I found this part pretty awesome (except the strikethrough part - we have no recall process in MD):

ALL OF US, LIBERAL, CONSERVATIVE, TEA PARTY, LIBERTARIAN, INDEPENDENT who believe in the Second Amendment and want to stop Maryland Elected Officials from INFRINGING upon our Second Amendment Rights, need to go to the polls with ONE THING AND ONLY ONE THING IN MIND, WHO WILL PROTECT OUR SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS and pull that lever, regardless of what political party or group they belong too. Had we been united we could have recalled the "gun grabbers" like Colorado did.

I recently joined MSI and read what Senator Stone said, "40% of Maryland Gun Owners are not registered to vote, and many of our elected officials in MD won by less than 2,000 votes.

Free Radical

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 14, 2012
    yOur Nation's Capital
    And Hilary did her senior thesis on Alinsky. She is well versed in his methods.

Do you really regard Hilary as some radical overthrower of the system? I can't tell her policies apart from Rice's at all.
    She's done the same thing in that office of hers as Sec. States have done for centuries before her. No one is overthrowing the system. They're just working it the way it always gets worked.

Free Radical

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 14, 2012
    yOur Nation's Capital
    ALL OF US, LIBERAL, CONSERVATIVE, TEA PARTY, LIBERTARIAN, INDEPENDENT who believe in the Second Amendment and want to stop Maryland Elected Officials from INFRINGING upon our Second Amendment Rights, need to go to the polls with ONE THING AND ONLY ONE THING IN MIND, WHO WILL PROTECT OUR SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS and pull that lever, regardless of what political party or group they belong too.

Yeah, but all the people in the groups who agree with me on other issues I care about say the same thing. It's not possible to be a single-issue voter on more than one issue. And the right to bear arms certainly shouldn't be the only thing we're worried about.

Also, a little note to potentially piss everyone off: Democrats are almost unanimously unreliable on the issue, GOPers are often unreliable as well, Libertarian Party candidates seem to be more staunch and rigid in their defense of 2A. That being the case, I can expect everyone who agreed with this post to be voting LP from now on, no?

JettaRed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 13, 2013
    Middletown
    Do you really regard Hilary as some radical overthrower of the system? I can't tell her policies apart from Rice's at all.
    She's done the same thing in that office of hers as Sec. States have done for centuries before her. No one is overthrowing the system. They're just working it the way it always gets worked.

Wrote her thesis on Alinsky. Doesn't mean she's a disciple. However, fraud and deception are tools of the Alinsky model. By the way, Alinsky holds Lucifer up as a model of the first true radical--he rebelled against the establishment and got his very own kingdom in return. That kingdom is Hell, however.

Trying to remember, but I thought Hilary really pushed affordable healthcare while Bill was in office. It was called HilaryCare and was in the early 1990s. Some things take time, I guess.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

marte616

God bless America...
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 15, 2008
    Occupied Territory
    All I can say is....welcome to the forum! I guess you already found out that starting with a Manifesto is not the way to approach the membership here @MDS. You have a food heart, now, let's put our money where our mouth is and recruit, convert others into our lifestyle by educating them on the BOR and the COTUS.

Like the poet of metal, Ozzy Osbourne sang once..."good intentions pave your way to hell"

JettaRed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 13, 2013
    Middletown
    I don't mean to hijack this thread, but the issues are more than pro-2A vs anti-gun struggles. Getting guns out of our hands is only a small part of a bigger effort to sieze power and effect self-centered control. It's not just about my wanting to own a gun (as guaranteed by the 2A), but about being able to defend against encroachment on our freedoms that have been and remain hard-fought earned (as we approach Veterans Day).

If you think the 60s and 70s radical movement is dead, check this out:

Ex-ACORN operatives helping roll out ObamaCare

bhdpal

Jan 3, 2013
    THANK YOU, ONE AND ALL!

I enjoyed reading all the replies to my lengthy rant. Each and every one contained good constructive criticism or where humorously creative.

I "am preaching to the choir," the very same choir that I am proud to be affiliated with, the same choir that allows me to "rant and rave," like a lunatic on a sugar and caffeine high.

I not only rant and rave on this forum, but Annapolis and DC have black listed my emails and letters, to the point that I have been audited twice. But I still let them know how I feel!

I especially appreciate the reply that corrected my spelling of "***-by-ya" to "Kumbaya." Never did sing or like this song. Don't know who wrote it or sang it and don't care. I think it has some "reverent" wording and may even be sung in some churches. No disrespect intended to church going folks.

What exactly does "kumbaya" mean and what language does it come from? It ain't Vietnamese!

I only remember when I first heard that song being sung by a crowd of long hair maggots and flower haired maggetts that spit at US Military returning home from "Nam" while carrying "BABY KILLER" placards with cartoons of GIs bayonetting babies. I wanted to seriously kick some "hippie" ass then but respect for the uniform stopped me.

I am sure that many of these same "kumbaya" singing creeps slithered their way into the halls of congress and state legislatures, sponsoring and passing all this gun control crap. Now they get fancy hair cuts and take bubbly baths, all at the expense of the Tax Payer. No, I promise no more ranting and raving, well maybe just a little. I am sure I will have much more to say in the near future.

Well "Mr. and Mrs. America and all the ships at sea," THANK YOU ONE AND ALL AND GOOD NIGHT! Where is "Walter Winchell" when you need him? Screw "Cronkite" the commie loving bastard saying "US Military has lost the war in Viet Nam." BS!

p.s. Check out my new thread, MARYLAND'S VERSION OF THE SECOND AMENDMENT. I will thinking about sending this to the state legislature. Scary part that with the enacting of the FSA and MDs CC prohibitions, this MD's Second Amendment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom