• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kilroy

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2011
    I refuse to participate in rights infringing processes.
    MD gun owners deserve what they tolerate.

thomfantomas

Crna Ovca
    Feb 15, 2013
    Дундак ex Florida Keys
    well unless justice won't be served to "We the Law Biden Citizens"this year 2014 I'm definitely getting the Fk out...finger prints are for criminals and I'm not paying fking any $ to be eligible to even make purchase of an inanimate object slash tool that our founder fathers stated it's our Constitution Right to keep and bear arms!!!firearms are not a privilege

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    I don't have mine either. I know there are those who will say you are letting "them" win, but I got what I wanted/"needed" before 10/1. They can suck it. If I have something stolen or broken that needs replacement, I will sue.

I think it is bad enough that we need to voluntarily register our purchases. This new legislation takes it too far.

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    well unless justice won't be served to "We the Law Biden Citizens"this year 2014 I'm definitely getting the Fk out...finger prints are for criminals and I'm not paying fking any $ to be eligible to even make purchase of an inanimate object slash tool that our founder fathers stated it's our Constitution Right to keep and bear arms!!!firearms are not a privilege

Huh

Scott7891

Love those Combloc guns
    Sep 4, 2007
    Back in MD sadly
    No HQL for me. This is my line in the sand. Like others I bought all the firearms I needed before the 1st, several years worth of purchases. Even if I wanted to buy a handgun I would go the C&R route. I like rifles more anyway.

My money is now being saved to leave here. I am done. I don't belong here. When you live at the center of why things are the way they are in Annapolis, Montgomery County, you know a lost cause when you see it.

SigMatt

Ultimate Member
    Mar 17, 2007
    Shores of the Bay, MD
    I do not. I qualify without the need for training but I have no desire to do so unless I absolutely have to. I'm primarily a rifleman and the handguns I own I've had for years and have no desire to add to.

Matt

t3tech

Oct 15, 2007
    Elkton
    No HQL and even being exempt from the training requirement, I think I'll move before I make any purchases that would require one.
    Unless there is some major change in the socio-political landscape within the next few months, I plan on residing in another state by next year.

TopTechAgent

MDS Supporter
    Nov 30, 2012
    Mooresville, NC
    Ill still support LGS's and IP's as much as possible with other purchases but I'm not trading my prints for my 2A rights.

Prudent.jpg

Trumpet

SCSC/NRA life member. MSI member
    Oct 29, 2005
    I came this close > < to signing up today (there's still stuff I want), but then I thought about it. Then I really thought about it. Then I was like....

tracy-morgan-nope_zps55f80bab.gif

F-oweMaoLi. I realize I'm already probably on all sorts of "lists", but this is one that I cannot abide by.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    I was torn about getting the HQL and must admit that I ONLY did so because it was available at no charge to handgun permit holders. I have since purchased 2 more handguns supporting our local dealers. I am NOTat all saying that the HQL is required to support our local dealers, to the contrary I made a thread stating as much. I hope all of us will continue to support our local dealers by buying ammo, long guns, and accessories. I despise the infringement of the HQL and I would not have gotten it if I would have had to pay a fee or be fingerprinted. I completely understand where folks who refuse to get the HQL are coming from. I also understand why folks get them because they won't let O'Malley win by stopping them from buying guns. The saddest part of all is he wins either way. I often think of moving but my business is here and I grew up here.

http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=143177

smokedog

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2009
    Frederick Md
    I have considered getting my HQL and honestly I cannot justify doing it.
    I like older firearms and with my C&R I can purchase what I am interested in and until this plays out in court I will not do it. If the HQL is here to stay then I will just wait and see if I want to give in and get one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom