Who wants to go shooting Thurs/Fri (or any time through next weekend)??

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nick29

MD expat
    Jan 17, 2007
    Suffolk, VA
    I get a week and two day break after tomorrow for the end of the semester and haven't gone shooting in way too long. If anybody is interested in going to Hap Baker, Continental, On Target, or any other range I'm not thinking of (Delmarva is a bit of a hike, but why not?), let me know.:gun1::gun2::party29:

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    count me down for any one of those ranges on thurs. belong to hap and continental though so they'd be cheaper to shoot at than on target...pretty sure alucard has off after today as well. he may be up for going

Nick29

MD expat
    Jan 17, 2007
    Suffolk, VA
    That's fine with me. I was leaning toward Hap Baker, since I haven't shot my AR at more than 50 yards yet. But, I'm not a fan of their definition of rapid fire, and have a .22lr conversion kit for it, so Continental would be fine too. Hopefully a few more people will chime in.

J.Brown

Apr 3, 2008
    Hampstead
    i would be in for hap with you, after i pick my ar up sat, then if you still wanted to roll through some rapid fire i know a place real close to hap, its a private range just east that dosnt care.

RnRFreak

Forum Cartoon Character
    Mar 3, 2007
    Overlea
    I could go for this at Hap on Saturday or Sunday. I haven't shot my SKS in a while, nor have I had a chance to shoot either of my Mosins.

Just have to find someone to watch my kids for a few hours.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    I'm a member at Contitental, but not sure if I know who JeepDriver is. Unless he's Jay, but Jay's the only one I know by name. I was thinking about converting their classroom, the kiddies would love it!

Nick29

MD expat
    Jan 17, 2007
    Suffolk, VA
    looks like smokey is the only one who can make it tomorrow (I'm not sure about Saturday, but tomorrow's a definite). I have some things to do in the afternoon, so I was planning on getting there around 10. I'll almost definitely be the shortest guy there, so I should be easy to pick out. I'll have my midlength AR and CZ75B SA

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Thursday is cool with me, I have a new trigger and magnifier for the M4gery to try out. Smokey, you off tomorrow?

Bigdtc

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 6, 2007
    South Carolina
    I'll be there around 11:00, if not before. Hope to see some other members there. I'll have a Yugo SKS, a SKSS, and probably my M-44. Oh yeah, and my CZ-52.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom