Who will transfer an AR10 lower as cash and carry?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ab_Normal

Ab_member
    Feb 2, 2010
    Carroll County
    Please post here or IM me with their name and contact info if you have it?

All responses are welcome. I am in Carroll County so I would prefer someone in Carroll but would also like to know about dealers in Baltimore, Frederick, Howard, or western Harford counties.

Thanks.

Note - please don't post here to tell me this is not legal. The AR10 and other 308 AR's are not regulated by law so neither are their receivers. It is able to be done legally and I am looking for a dealer who will. Thank you.

Last edited:

Bravo757

Stand In The Gap
    Apr 5, 2013
    Hagerstown
    1st - you looking for the lower receiver or the complete rifle?

2nd - How far you willing to travel in the State?

3rd - there's nothing to keep you from buying one in a neighbor state. I buy in Virginia and they require I have a valid driver's license and one other form of State supplied identification. My voter registration card has always been accepted.

Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    Uncle Frank understands the law, ship the receivers to him. He and I have had numerous discussions on the topic and I am confident in his ability to conduct the transactions lawfully.

Yme

Platinum Member
    Nov 3, 2012
    Uncle Frank understands the law, ship the receivers to him. He and I have had numerous discussions on the topic and I am confident in his ability to conduct the transactions lawfully.

Pardon my ignorance. Who is this Uncle Frank?

I am a non-MD resident, stationed here, but would like to purchase a complete AR10 rifle as well

Thanks

Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    Pardon my ignorance. Who is this Uncle Frank?

I am a non-MD resident, stationed here, but would like to purchase a complete AR10 rifle as well

Thanks

He's a Maryland FFL, you can search on Frank Och and find his information here on the forum. He's a small independent FFL, he doesn't tolerate foolishness or asshatery, but he's a great guy with stunning attention to detail. He will not do anything shady or illegal, and is VERY particular about his paperwork.

He's the guy I would want in my corner if anything was ever not right on the paperwork, because he'd keep you from doing something stupid.

Mark

Ab_Normal

Ab_member
    Feb 2, 2010
    Carroll County
    1st - you looking for the lower receiver or the complete rifle?

2nd - How far you willing to travel in the State?

3rd - there's nothing to keep you from buying one in a neighbor state. I buy in Virginia and they require I have a valid driver's license and one other form of State supplied identification. My voter registration card has always been accepted.

Complete lower.

I am in Carroll County and I updated my OP with that info. Thanks for pointing it out.

Yme

Platinum Member
    Nov 3, 2012
    He's a Maryland FFL, you can search on Frank Och and find his information here on the forum. He's a small independent FFL, he doesn't tolerate foolishness or asshatery, but he's a great guy with stunning attention to detail. He will not do anything shady or illegal, and is VERY particular about his paperwork.

He's the guy I would want in my corner if anything was ever not right on the paperwork, because he'd keep you from doing something stupid.

Mark

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scot2024

Latest threads

Top Bottom