• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • K-9COPPER

Aug 12, 2012
    Catonsville, MD
    image.jpg

Not sure what she was thinking, but news is reporting conflicting information. First reported as open carry then some are reporting it was under her shirt. Not sure if the UD officers noticed it printing or just openly carrying.

press1280

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2010
    WV
    Wonder if she'll try to fight this in light of Palmer?

It's also funny how the Post seems to legitimize these unconstitutional laws by speculating that she was there to harm the president, with not a shred of proof.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Wonder if she'll try to fight this in light of Palmer?

It's also funny how the Post seems to legitimize these unconstitutional laws by speculating that she was there to harm the president, with not a shred of proof.

I would fight it via Palmer and I bet she will get a plea deal to a minor charge as a result. The DC US Attorney's Office remains in limbo IMHO (IANAL) with the ridiculous emergency legislation passed by the DC Council. I have long thought that it will be women who break the barriers for us via court rulings.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Word we received is that she was there at a protest with CASA. Agents noticed the gun printing and UD made the arrest.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Was she protesting Obama's EO or was she celebrating it?

Joppa said she was with CASA. Draw your own conclusions I guess.

Indeed, I don't know her motives. CASA's statement was that his EO didn't go far enough, but that was two days ago. It should be noted that the CASA link came through a reliable official source, but I can't independently confirm it.

press1280

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2010
    WV
    She was denied bond by the same district judge that ruled against Heller. The judge said something to the effect that the mere act of carrying a gun is a threat.
    This thinking is unfortunately prevalent in our judiciary today.

pwoolford

AR15's make me :-)
    Jan 3, 2012
    White Marsh
    She was denied bond by the same district judge that ruled against Heller. The judge said something to the effect that the mere act of carrying a gun is a threat.
    This thinking is unfortunately prevalent in our judiciary today.

What a complete jackass thing to say. Almost as stupid and irresponsible as claiming nobody buys an AR for legal reasons. These idiots need to be removed from the bench.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom