• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmiller320

Ultimate Member
    Aug 7, 2008
    Havre de Grace
    I stopped in X-Ring Supply today. They had plenty of AR platforms, magazines and ammo, and reloading supplies. Even saw a couple bricks of .22. and .223/.556 2 to 5 box limits. I didn't buy anything, just noticed the shop when I left Lowes.

2201 Ogletown Road
    Newark, DE 19711

Phone: 302.737.6575

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Very nice shop to deal with, they not treat their customers like schit like other shops.

Vision

Apr 10, 2011
    Havre de Grace, MD
    I've gone to X-ring a couple off times in the past few months and have always had a great experience there. I called them the other day to ask if they had any large pistol primers in stock but they didn't, but they did have small pistol primers if anyone is still looking for some.

LeadSled1

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 25, 2009
    MD
    X-ring, its a great shop. They also donated a gift card to my daughters fundraiser for her therapy (cerebral palsy). They always have some good stuff in stock that we can't find in MD.

HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda
    Very nice shop to deal with, they not treat their customers like schit like other shops.

Then things have changed since I lived in DE. I bought several guns there, and was always treated poorly. The final straw was them not letting me field strip a used high-end 1911 before buying. I was told that I could check it AFTER buying. LOL. Thanks, but no thanks.

Frankly, there are no good options in northern Delaware to my knowledge.

Much better than Millers.

True, but that's like saying that one turd tastes better than another. It may be true, but doesn't change the fact that you're eating crap.

LeadSled1

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 25, 2009
    MD
    I'm guessing that was during the old owners time? There are new owners, much better than the one prior.

glock9mm

Ultimate Member
    Jun 5, 2011
    Ceciltucky!
    I've been there several times recently and have bought three guns from them in the last two months and they have been nothing but awesome to deal with!! Their prices are a little high but they have a pretty good inventory and outstanding customer service!

jodavk

Nov 30, 2010
    I've been going there for many years and have bought more than a couple guns & accessories from them. They have always treated me good and have been upfront with info and opinions. A good place with good folks and a pretty good selection for a small shop.

woodrow76

May 27, 2011
    Cecil-tucky
    I was there the other day checking out some ARs. A nice store, they generally have a decent stock. No complaints from past transactions with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom