• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Forest

The AR guy
    Jul 13, 2011
    Finally got to pick it up yesterday. My thanks to Mark for another pleasant gun buying experience.:D

photobucket-3340-1318297876687.jpg

I've been wanting something about the size of the Makarov for a couple of years - only in REAL 9mm and preferably American made. I think this qualifies, a bit smaller/lighter than the Mak, with the same magazine capacity, and in full power 9mm!

Last edited:

Forest

The AR guy
    Jul 13, 2011
    Took her to the range tonight. Fired almost 200 rounds of FMJ with no problems. It shoots 3" low and 3" to the left 21feet, but nice tight groups. When I got home I drifted the rear sight, so hopefullly it will shoot straiggt

Forest

The AR guy
    Jul 13, 2011
    Here is a shot of the first target (21'). BTW the Shoot-N-C's were purchased at 2A...

LC9Target.jpg

The first group to note is the one in the lower left. This was the first shots and was taken by aiming at the center.

So I aimed at the target in the upper right. You can see the resulting group in the center of the target.

I then shifted my aim to the top edge of the Shoot-N-C over the upper right target - it produced a nice group inline with the upper targets but in the middle (over the center target).

I used mostly 115gr Remmington Bulk Pack FMJs, though 10 shots (2 magazines of 5) were shot using PMC 124gr FMJ. I didn't see much (if any) shift in the point of impact between the two rounds at this distance.

Notated Target:
    LC9Target-marked.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom