• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Second Amendment

Ultimate Member
    May 11, 2011
    Very easy to insult another man from behind a keyboard:lol2:

Well, didn't you do that with your insult toward cops? There are a few of them on this forum. We also don't know from the OP's original post the circumstances under which he lost his rifle. Are you friends with KingGeorge, or the same person?

sxs

MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2009
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    Well, didn't you do that with your insult toward cops? There are a few of them on this forum. We also don't know from the OP's original post the circumstances under which he lost his rifle. Are you friends with KingGeorge, or the same person?

:lol: I understand that 'Willy' kind'a took a shot at the Police earlier in the thread....but when he complained about the insult Clandestine made toward him (people with small 'Willy's'), you missed the comedy. Read the comment...then read the name of the poster (Willy) and you'll understand why he referenced it as an insult but included a lol2 icon.

good guy 176

R.I.P.
    Dec 9, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    With so little info to go on, the confiscation was justified. LEOs just don't grab a rifle off the
    steet for the hell of it. There's good reason why it's being held, and there's certainly a reason why the OP
    hasn't made face to face contact with the authorities. He's wasted our time and some have been gullible
    enough to believe him.

Black Birds 16
    Picksburg 19

Last edited:
    Feb 28, 2013
    Reread Mossberg's one and only post in this entire thread and then tell me how you came to your conclusion after reading those five sentences. I'm assuming like the rest of us you don't know anything about this guy (No offense Mossberg), yet you're making some pretty big assumptions. As a responsible Constitution loving Patriot, I try to resist jumping to conclusions. I don't like the current state of things either, but when we go off half cocked (pun intended), it makes us look bad. That doesn't help the cause. If you're intellectually honest, you'll agree with me.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

We're ALL Constitution loving patriots. That's why were here. :)

I have always noticed how most Police haters have small "willys".

:lol::lol2:

I'm curious why a guy that lost a Mossberg rifle used the screen name Mossburg.

Good eyes, partner. :cool:

He's an illiterate Yinzer? :D

What's a "Yinzer"?

Very easy to insult another man from behind a keyboard:lol2:

Think twice before you tangle with him. ;)

Come again?;)

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Another member here told me that he has talked with Mr. Free Mossberg and that he believes the guy is serious. He is working out the details now and understands that Mr. Free Mossy is serious when he says he wants the winner to buy him lunch….

I guess we will know soon.

Personally I am waiting for Mr. Free Mossy's follow-up thread: "You Can Have My Supermodel Girlfriend".

Feb 28, 2013
    You have never been to Pittsburgh. Google "Pittsburghese"

Si vis pacem, para bellvm.

I have been to Pittsburgh. Fortunately I didn't have to stay long enough to learn the language. The best thing to come out of there was the Turnpike.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    I have always noticed how most Police haters have small "willys".

I have always noticed how "most" police lovers have brown lips, wide mouths, and deep throats, especially those that put food on the table by performing services for them. Bet you do not like that comment, so try not to generalize the willy comment to people that do not happen to trust the police as far as they can throw them. Granted, you gave yourself some wiggle room with "most" instead of "all".

Trust me, not all cops are good. I have had them lie under oath and I know it for a fact. I have had them lie to my face about certain things. I have also had them tell the complete truth on the stand knowing full well that they were destroying their case. Like most human beings, there are good and bad. Doesn't matter if they are cops, judges, doctors, sanitation engineers, car salesmen, attorneys, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom