• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • azharrison

Mar 14, 2011
    Anne Arundel County
    I guess you have never seen 30 Days later. "Zombies" wont be crawling out of graves and moving slow. It would be along the lines of a Rage Virus. A man made disaster. Ever wonder whats really being created at Ft. Detrick and whats stored in Aberdeen Proving Grounds. I would wager its things we wouldnt want to get out into the population.

On a side note. Children are slow, stupid, and unorganized. Think you could take on 20 ten year olds?

Rage Virus? That must be why there are some many grouchy pain in the ass people these days :D My point was that I just don't get the zombie craze. Hollywood has created far more sinister threats (i.e. cyborgs, alien invasions, flying dragons, etc..). IMO, wild dogs, driver ant's or locusts are more menacing than a bunch of arm-flailing 10 year-olds :lol2::lol2:

Red_Dot

Paper Target Aerator
    Apr 9, 2011
    Bethesda, MD
    Rage Virus? That must be why there are some many grouchy pain in the ass people these days :D My point was that I just don't get the zombie craze. Hollywood has created far more sinister threats (i.e. cyborgs, alien invasions, flying dragons, etc..). IMO, wild dogs, driver ant's or locusts are more menacing than a bunch of arm-flailing 10 year-olds :lol2::lol2:

Without derailing this thread, as I've enjoyed it considerably... I think the zombie thing lives on because zombies multiply like bunny rabbits listening to Barry White. One zombie bites you, now you have two zombies, those bite 1 person each, now you have four zombies, etc. No matter how many you kill, you can't kill them all, and worst case scenario, you have your brother or wife suddenly trying to eat you.... best case scenario.. its your mother in law...:gun7:

As for what I'd take? I'm porked, all I got is my G19 atm... and 1,000 rounds of ammo. (have to hurry and purchase my AR)

azharrison

Mar 14, 2011
    Anne Arundel County
    Without derailing this thread, as I've enjoyed it considerably... I think the zombie thing lives on because zombies multiply like bunny rabbits listening to Barry White. One zombie bites you, now you have two zombies, those bite 1 person each, now you have four zombies, etc. No matter how many you kill, you can't kill them all, and worst case scenario, you have your brother or wife suddenly trying to eat you.... best case scenario.. its your mother in law...:gun7:

As for what I'd take? I'm porked, all I got is my G19 atm... and 1,000 rounds of ammo. (have to hurry and purchase my AR)

Bunnies on Barry White, hilarious! I see your point about the exponential expansion AND the fact that they may potentially people you know.

If I remember from Dawn of the Dead, zombies creatures of habit. That would be another tidbit to exploit. So I would immediately get away from populated areas, taking my 3 gun setup and heading into the wilderness.

Oh and to put this thread back "on-track": Glock 21, 16" AR w/3x Holo scope, and Remington .308... oh and a machete for beheading and de-limbing downed zombies... can't be too careful.

Sev89

Dreams about cheese
    Nov 4, 2010
    Anatomy Park
    Rifle: M1 carbine (short, lightweight. My only problem is I need more ammo and mags for it)
    Pistol: High Standard .22
    Shotgun: MB Model 500

After watching Land of the Dead half a dozen times, I really wanted an M1. I don't trust my Ar enough and my Mak90 isn't southpaw friendly yet :D

Llyrin

Yankee-Rebel
    Mar 14, 2009
    Charles Co
    I don't think I ever posted on this thread, so here goes:

I only have one shotgun, so that's easy. So is the handgun, because revolvers are out of the question and rounds in the mag make a difference. The question for the rifle is which semi-auto: .22 or .223? So....

Shotgun: Mossy 500
    Handgun: P-95 (9mm, 15-rnd mags)
    Rifle: Mini-14 for better stopping power than a Rem 597.

jaypark

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 29, 2009
    peoples republic of MOCO
    Shotgun: Mossy 500
    Handgun: P-95 (9mm, 15-rnd mags)
    Rifle: Mini-14 for better stopping power than a Rem 597.

need to give that credit card a workout... I just found out from another thread the gdamm zombies are potentially breeding with werewolves and/or vampires... neither of which is a positive development... hold on langley is thought transmitting again

jaypark

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 29, 2009
    peoples republic of MOCO
    "Cardio"[7]
    "Double tap"[8] ("Ziploc bags" in a deleted scene)[7]
    "Beware of bathrooms"[7][9]
    "Wear seatbelts"[7]
    "Cast iron skillet"
    "Travel light"
    "Get a kickass partner"
    "Bounty paper towels"
    "Bowling Ball"
    "(Don't) be a hero"[10]
    "Limber up"
    "Avoid strip clubs"
    "When in doubt, know your way out"
    "The buddy system"
    "Check the back seat"[11]
    "Enjoy the little things"[12]
    "Swiss army knife"
    "Clean socks"
    "Hygiene"[13]

azharrison

Mar 14, 2011
    Anne Arundel County
    I will be taking my new toy to the range soon so I watched Zombieland as a.... training video, yea training! :innocent0

Is there any coorelation between the Rule "#2" and "2d" ammendment as a matter of importance to maintaining the peace? Please discuss. :popcorn:

Sirex