• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JamesH

That Guy
    Oct 11, 2014
    Laurel, MD
    IIRC, you just send in the form, and send a courtesy copy to your local Chief LEO. No prints, photo, no "certification of compliance", nothing else. Oh, and your money.

Just make sure it's Form 7CR not the Form 7 for an FFL01.

Jul 1, 2012
    A lot of that stuff at "cruffler" is way out of date so you need to be aware what you're looking at.

The current :innocent0 :

"HISTORIC FIREARM OF THE MONTH,
    April - May 2002"

Machodoc

Old Guy
    Jun 27, 2012
    Just South of Chuck County
    Im just gonna hide behind this wall before I tell you...

(wall torn down)

...meh, it's not all it's cracked up to be. I bought 1 rifle and 3 pistols the first month I had it, which was about 18months ago. I sold all three pistols within a few months and haven't bought anything since. :shrug:

I understand. I once actually met a guy who thought that sex was overrated, too. :lol2:

toolness1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 5, 2014
    BFE, Missouri
    In addition to the below documents, applications must be accompanied by a signed Certification of Compliance (ATF F 5330.20) for each additional Responsible Person (RP) on the license, if applicable.

* ATF F 5310.16 (Form 7CR) — Application for Federal Firearm License (FFL) Collector of Curios and Relics
    * ATF F 5330.20 — Certification of Compliance
    ================================================== ========

The key words are "in addition to".. So Every application includes 5310.16 and 5330.20 AND each additional responsible party includes another 5330.20

Pretty sure my friend forgot to do one a couple months ago when he renewed his C&R, and they made him fill out/send one in

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    marketplace. not much for sale in quantity and low cost like it used to be. really sucks, I used to have so much fun with my c&r

Todays prices will seem cheap in just a few years. There are plenty of C&R opportunities out there but you have to pay to play:

Jul 1, 2012
    *shrug* I didn't send in the certificate of compliance with my Form 7CR in Oct 2014. My license was approved within a week.

Same here, including a renewal. Never even seen that form.
    You can't have additional responsible persons on an FFL-03, it's only for one person, the collector themselves.
    The original form is your own "compliance" form certifying US citizenship, the way I understand it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom