• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I finally came to understand why Bezos is supportive of the Far Left and BLM; with gangs of yoots raiding and effecting the closing of commercial strips around the country, the only way to get the products you want will be thru Amazon!

sleepingdino

Mar 13, 2013
    People's Republic of Mont Co
    While it is very nice if the task force to be interested in solving the crime problem in SS, they will first need to fix the attitude of the Communists like Elrich and those on the County Council who think more cops are the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    No one in my lifetime will be able to fix the attitude of MD's far Left politicians, or for that matter the state's indoctrinated voters, dead or alive.

jollymon

Dec 6, 2016
    Now in Tennessee ,
    No one in my lifetime will be able to fix the attitude of MD's far Left politicians, or for that matter the state's indoctrinated voters, dead or alive.

Vote with your feet , If family won't join you don't make that a reason to stay and friends well they like family can come visit and you'll make new friends along the way .

boothdoc

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 23, 2008
    Frederick county
    When the citizens vote to close a dog park because the dogs bark you have achieved the ultimate Karen status. Good job Chevy Chase!!!

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    I finally came to understand why Bezos is supportive of the Far Left and BLM; with gangs of yoots raiding and effecting the closing of commercial strips around the country, the only way to get the products you want will be thru Amazon!

That's Bezos' plan Phase I.

Phase II is after the stores, strips, and malls go broke, Bezos buys their debt-laden, stressed prime location properties for pennies on the dollar and opens Amazon stores and outlets.

spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018
    Vote with your feet , If family won't join you don't make that a reason to stay and friends well they like family can come visit and you'll make new friends along the way .

That's exactly what I'm going to do when I retire from this cesspool, but it makes us part of the problem. The Liberals spread their disease by destroying the location they currently are, then spread to a nice area and infect everyone around them. The nice area that you've got in Tennessee will eventually be invaded and infested by the Libs. The nice area in SC that I plan to retire will eventually be overtaken by them as well.

Conservatives need to figure out a way to stand their ground and maintain the communities they once loved, or else there won't be much left in a couple more decades.

Its sad really.

And regarding the "task force", there used to be about 130 hard working patrol officers in the 3rd District that would go out and be proactive and make arrests and enforce traffic law and keep the riff-raff in DC and PG. Now, there is a "task force" of about 7 officers that go out and be proactive. Everyone else has enough sense to stay hunkered down and wait for the dust to settle so they can go and write a report after the fact.

Liberalism and Progressivism in action...

DavidA

The Master of Disaster
    Dec 6, 2013
    Annapolis
    The left and their political consorts have not only made it not safe for citizens, but they have fostered policies which in fact promote crime. They are so focused on their wokeism they can’t see the forrest from the trees.

After the last election I registered Democrat just to basically influence them from the inside. Sort of like a Trojan horse. Any hoot I get all their gruel they serve to their constituents. It is almost unreal. They promote that they are improving the lives of people from their policies. They are deranged.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mike

Propietario de casa, Toluca, México
    MDS Supporter
    The left and their political consorts have not only made it not safe for citizens, but they have fostered policies which in fact promote crime. They are so focused on their wokeism they can’t see the forrest from the trees.

After the last election I registered Democrat just to basically influence them from the inside. Sort of like a Trojan horse. Any hoot I get all their gruel they serve to their constituents. It is almost unreal. They promote that they are improving the lives of people from their policies. They are deranged.

You mean like in this discussion?
    Operation DINO - 2018
    https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=190211&highlight=dino

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    That's exactly what I'm going to do when I retire from this cesspool, but it makes us part of the problem. The Liberals spread their disease by destroying the location they currently are, then spread to a nice area and infect everyone around them. The nice area that you've got in Tennessee will eventually be invaded and infested by the Libs. The nice area in SC that I plan to retire will eventually be overtaken by them as well.

Conservatives need to figure out a way to stand their ground and maintain the communities they once loved, or else there won't be much left in a couple more decades.

Its sad really.

And regarding the "task force", there used to be about 130 hard working patrol officers in the 3rd District that would go out and be proactive and make arrests and enforce traffic law and keep the riff-raff in DC and PG. Now, there is a "task force" of about 7 officers that go out and be proactive. Everyone else has enough sense to stay hunkered down and wait for the dust to settle so they can go and write a report after the fact.

Liberalism and Progressivism in action...

This. 100%.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

r100rsman

Mar 9, 2017
    Olney
    MoCo demographics have changed drastically. There will be no changes until crime comes to Bethesda. By then i will have moved away and will enjoy from a far.

tjaw

Nov 14, 2014
    Monkton, MD.
    Not Yet in North County

The inevitable Move To Opportunity (or whatever it is called today) has not yet reached Northern Baltimore County, and likely will not in my lifetime. It appears that North County will be gerrymandered into the Eastern Shore...wait, wut? "They" did something right and righteous???

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊

You mean like in this discussion?
    Operation DINO - 2018
    https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=190211&highlight=dino

I recently changed over to "Unaffiliated" and now to "Republican". I was a DINO, but got tired of pissing into the wind and eating yellow snow.

The Ds here and in DC really ARE brain dead and fully indoctrinated zombies. Bongino is right - arguing with them is like trying to converse with the dead. I've given up; changing parties sends a bigger message, IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom