Sunday - 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM

Here’s hoping it’s a good show for our folks. :thumbsup:

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    I plan on going.

To the haters. Keep the hate to yourself and just don't go.
    I have enjoyed going to these shows for many many years.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    My only warning is the parking lot, there are so many Fords that it gets a little slippery.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Was anyone able to make it through the rust piles and can report on the line or attendance?

Virgil Co.C

Aug 10, 2018
    Well was hoping to hear how it was . Assume the same as usual. Always enjoy going and look around .Never know what ya might find . Always find something , need it or not . Actually have some money and credit card is paid off so I’m sure something will be tempting. They have special parking for GMC ? ,wouldn’t want to park by the carts. Heading up in the morning had to work today .Maybe meet some people . Put some faces with the names . Met a few guys already , always learning.

Well we went today, there around 10am fun to go but at like 20% of it was guns $1500 + ARs a couple garands $1500 + there was some ammo bulk ammo normal pricing (I didn't look hard) I can't find anywhere knives stands and normal or slightly high priced AR stuff. I ran into quite a few nice vets running tables there witch was nice. The is also a nice lady in the middle selling meat and cheese. I was hoping to have a larger firearm selection to browse but it it what it is and wasn't overly crowded and was able to park up front.

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Will be heading out in a little while for day two! Stop by and see us, we still have some nice NEW Remington 870's available!

Virgil Co.C

Aug 10, 2018
    Getting ready to leave shortly, wife is coming . Her choice , will be her first show . She lets me play so if I bug her enough on something I like she will say to buy it .

Virgil Co.C

Aug 10, 2018
    Getting back . Hardly anyone there maybe rain keeping everyone away. Joined MSI and wife also who doesn’t really shoot but supports . Was nice not being over crowded other than the raffles didn’t buy anything. Was looking for some 35 Remington and 44 . No 35 and 44 was way to much . Great deal on 80% pistol but just not much interest. 350 legend upper I almost bit on but I don’t need another caliber . Glad I went something to do and support the show .

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom