• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 06MegaCTD

Mar 16, 2009
    Hanover
    And dropped off a bunch of SPR goodies, brown truck will be back tomorrow with more goodies from Larue.

Already had the grip, stock, mags, kns gen2 kit, and RRA parts kit. But received my WOA SPR barrel, match bolt, bcm bolt carrier, buffer spring and H buffer, midlength gas tube, DD lite 14inch rail, PWS FSC556, and BCM M4 upper receiver. Twas a good day. But i forgot to order some things, damn firing pin, cam pin, and firing pin hold pin. Hopefully i can find some of these locally.

parts2.jpg

parts1.jpg

IMG_0096.jpg

06MegaCTD

Mar 16, 2009
    Hanover
    i was hoping to do the build party on sunday but since i couldn't make it in time to get my lower paperwork started on friday can't get my lower till next monday, so i guess it will have to be the following weekend. I can't wait and can't believe how much lighter a DD 14 inch rail is compared to say my yhm diamond series, like 1/4 of the weight

disco dan

Car Nut
    Feb 23, 2010
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhh.........Its 4 now and im still waiting for my box to show up from Larue!!!!!!!!!!!!

why cant the UPS guy just come here first!!!

Russ D

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sykesville
    i was hoping to do the build party on sunday but since i couldn't make it in time to get my lower paperwork started on friday can't get my lower till next monday, so i guess it will have to be the following weekend. I can't wait and can't believe how much lighter a DD 14 inch rail is compared to say my yhm diamond series, like 1/4 of the weight

Yeah it really is worth the extra $ if you have it.

Kashmir1008

MSI Executive Member
    Mar 21, 2009
    Carroll County
    And dropped off a bunch of SPR goodies, brown truck will be back tomorrow with more goodies from Larue.

Already had the grip, stock, mags, kns gen2 kit, and RRA parts kit. But received my WOA SPR barrel, match bolt, bcm bolt carrier, buffer spring and H buffer, midlength gas tube, DD lite 14inch rail, PWS FSC556, and BCM M4 upper receiver. Twas a good day. But i forgot to order some things, damn firing pin, cam pin, and firing pin hold pin. Hopefully i can find some of these locally.

UPS must have showed up at my place right after they stopped at yours. The WOA SPR is schweeett

I'm still waiting on a few odds and ends but the big hold up is the Mega MTS quad upper. It won't be here for another couple of weeks

:(

it interesting that we both ended up building nearly the same SPRs without knowing it.

I suspect Patrick or Russ may have been influencing us

:D

soup101

Mar 4, 2009
    Fantasy Island
    WOW...Thats funny... I have just about the same exact order in the cart. Hemming and hauling about hitting buy.

Should be a really nice rifle :thumbsup:

06MegaCTD

Mar 16, 2009
    Hanover
    i am using the larue gas block. Can't wait to see what larue swag i am getting for spending 500 bucks there, i got stickers and the hat from bcm for spending 700 bucks

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom