• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rpker

Ultimate Member
    Jun 26, 2009
    Charles County
    Some unlucky bastard left a Z-301 on my desk this morning and I have "appropriated" it for my own use since the lawful owner has not come forward. Honestly it is a very sturdy pen and writes beautifully so I would give it back if the owner comes forward, but I would have to go get a new one.

May 13, 2005
    Some unlucky bastard left a Z-301 on my desk this morning and I have "appropriated" it for my own use since the lawful owner has not come forward. Honestly it is a very sturdy pen and writes beautifully so I would give it back if the owner comes forward, but I would have to go get a new one.

Oh great, you found my pen that I left on your desk. I was looking for that. I can come pick it up. You'll have to give me directions to your desk though, I forgot where it was. :D

rpker

Ultimate Member
    Jun 26, 2009
    Charles County
    Oh great, you found my pen that I left on your desk. I was looking for that. I can come pick it up. You'll have to give me directions to your desk though, I forgot where it was. :D

In the basement of the building where I work...surely you remember that, I'm sure you will have no problem finding it...big building, lots of woefully incompetent federal police standing around writing parking tickets and generally scrwing up my day...

rglrguy

Dec 15, 2010
    Harford
    I have Zebra 701 but modified it to take a fisher space pen cartridge. Now I can defend myself and write in zero gravity. Total cost was 11 bucks and a trip to office depot.

phidelta308

Jan 4, 2010
    bawlmer, hon!
    I flew to New Orleans a few weeks ago, and my stainless steel Sharpie and my new Zebra 701 went with my carry on through the X-ray machine, and right back into my pocket. I'd hate to lose a $100 dollar tactical pen to the TSA.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    anyone know if the 301 is really any different from the 701 other than the plastic grippy?

Before George introduced me to the 701, I carried the 301. It's a nice pen and writes about the same as the 701. It won't provide the leverage that a 701 will as that plastic will break but that's not really how he trains to use it anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom