• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ewarfare

Feb 18, 2009
    Lexington Park, MD
    Nick is good people, just a little far and bad hours for me. It was convenient when I was able to go to his office and fill out paperwork during the day though (he no longer offers this service) and I don't often go to PAX.

I visited Cromwells this afternoon to do the paperwork on a lower receiver. This was my first visit. His new hours will be from 1200-1930 Mon-Thur and 1200-1700 on Fri starting Feb 25. Very nice selection of guns and accessories for the size of the place and his prices are VERY reasonable. When I walked in today, they had 3 AR-15s (Stag and DPMS I think) that were at 2011 prices (which are probably gone by now). Honestly, the only thing that I saw priced high were the couple boxes of .223 and various magazines...but still much lower than most. $45 transfer fee for regulated firearms. I'll be going back. :thumbsup:

ziondogg

Feb 1, 2012
    SOMD
    Has anybody done a transfer at All Pawn and brought their own bore lock or will the make you buy one?

Tbone1234

Nov 5, 2012
    Southern Maryland
    Had my Ruger sent there. When I picked it up they did not make me buy a bore lock. Although one was provided in the box, it was not used to remove the gun from the store.

I've purchased way more guns from All Pawn than I care to think about (both new and used) and they've never made me purchase a lock of any kind. I also asked if I purchase a new handgun and the gun doesn't come with a spent shell casing that this pinko commie state wants with a new handgun purchase what do I do? All I was told was "they would take care of that for me".

Has anybody done a transfer at All Pawn and brought their own bore lock or will the make you buy one?

Wojo

What's that Smell
    May 8, 2012
    Wrong side of the Potomac
    I am sure All Pawn would appreciate all thier supporters saying that "i didn't even have to get or bring a lock, Rock on"!

Sure that will not raise any flags with anyone.:sad20:

Beemer

Sep 12, 2012
    Ive been using keepshooting.com or BTP Arms in Waldorf. THey're 45 bucks for a handgun transfer and nice folks. Good gun and ammo prices...when they have them in stock.

Wojo

What's that Smell
    May 8, 2012
    Wrong side of the Potomac
    Nope no flags what so ever. If you have something smart to say let me remind you the word is their not thier....lmao.

Pointing out a fat fingered spelling mistake from using my phone to cover up a "not smart" posting... Genius! Would have gave you credit is it was there instead of their!

If you have something smart to say... Well thats probably where it ends. Continue posting things that could get an FFL that people seem to like in trouble.

Jimbuck

May 26, 2009
    I used BTP also. Great people and was $25 for the transfer. Only issue is the wait for the paperwork now. He was saying 30 days plus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom