• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wade234

Feb 12, 2011
    Mechanicsville, MD
    All Pawn in White Plains. $35 for handgun and I think $25 for a riffle.
    Waldorf Store
    10595 Middleport Lane
    Whiteplains, Md. 20695
    (301) 885-2274

Wojo

What's that Smell
    May 8, 2012
    Wrong side of the Potomac
    FRED'S!!!:lol2:

Oh sorry, re-read ur post. Thought you said overpriced...

The others above have made suggestions that are good... If you are closer to Loveville, Accurate Guns and Ammo is good too.

Wahama90

FRED'S!!!:lol2:

Oh sorry, re-read ur post. Thought you said overpriced...

The others above have made suggestions that are good... If you are closer to Loveville, Accurate Guns and Ammo is good too.

Why do people keep mentioning Accurate G&A as good FFL to use? They quoted me $200 + MSP fee for two lowers just a few weeks ago. They might be friendly and nice, but is that worth $100 per regulated item? They may be cheaper for non-regulated but after I heard her say $200 for two regulated I didn't even bother to ask about anything else.

Wojo

What's that Smell
    May 8, 2012
    Wrong side of the Potomac
    Why do people keep mentioning Accurate G&A as good FFL to use? They quoted me $200 + MSP fee for two lowers just a few weeks ago. They might be friendly and nice, but is that worth $100 per regulated item? They may be cheaper for non-regulated but after I heard her say $200 for two regulated I didn't even bother to ask about anything else.

Did that change again recently? I thought it was $50 regulated for MDS members?

Edit...this was talked about a while ago, look from post 15 on..

http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=16750&highlight=Accurate+Loveville

I've done a few in the last couple of year and I am sure it was $50, maybe something changed recently...

Travis Bickle

Jul 13, 2012
    MoCo
    ive heard all pawn is the cheapest.
    Theres also a small shop off old washington road. Angus McGreggors trading post. If I remember right the guys name is Jim (not angus). Another fourm member posted somewhere that he did transfers for reasonable rates.

nutz

Closer to 5's than 10's
    Jun 29, 2011
    Near Indian Head, Md.
    Angus McGreggors Trading Post-Jim Greer

I thought since Jim was a current member of http://www.stcharlessc.com/, he might be a little more forgiving. After attempting to deal with him on a couple different purchases and transfers, I have come to the conclusion that I don't want to deal with him. I can go anywhere else and pay MSRP plus taxes and fees. His transfer fees are not the best in town, either.

herkybird72

2A Defender
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 1, 2011
    Freedomland,NC

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981