• ...and so much more!
  • Lambo

R.I.P.
    Dec 6, 2005
    Bel Air, Maryland
    ~Snip
    Article published Dec 6, 2007

Rendell, mayors to rally on Monday for new gun legislation

HARRISBURG (AP) -- Mayors, police officers and Gov. Ed Rendell are expected to participate in a rally in the State Capitol on Monday to push for new legislation on guns.

The rally is being organized by CeaseFire PA, a group that favors enacting new measures to prevent gun violence.

CeaseFire PA policy director Diane Edbril says the rally is designed to show support for better gun regulation and in particular measures to reduce the flow of illegal handguns.

She says "this isn't a Philadelphia issue, it's a Pennsylvania issue."
    ~Snip
    http://www.goerie.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071206/NEWS06/71206015/-1/ETN

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    These bastards always have their rally during the workweek and on short notice too, when honest working folk can't make it, but lowlifes and wards of the state can be bused in, handed a sign, and told to yell at any and all freedom loving pro-gun folk that can show. You know what they say about biting the hand that is legally obligated to feed you:mad54:

The earliest I can get to Harrisburg would be about 7pm after work, not sure if that would do any good or not

Bigdtc

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 6, 2007
    South Carolina
    This seems to be a common practice among the Dem's everywhere. At work recently The Carpenters Union has been busing in lowlifes and addicts ,etc. to protest for them. You should see them it's quite a show. Fighting among each other and what not. 2 weeks ago they had to send one out by ambulance with his front 3 teeth missing because of fighting amongst themselves. IF I were a member of this union I would be Pissed off at how MY union dues were being spent and that they have chosen to use these "people" to be my voice.:mad54: Besides if the union is hurting for work ,where are the union MEMBERS to protest..Oh yeah..they are at work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom