• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • micah

Aug 7, 2019
    This. Lived here in AA Co. all my life, bought/sold/traded many a firearm, never heard of them before this thread, but I’m looking forward to visiting! And bringing friends!

-Rob

We just opened in January and have been building up slowly mainly with word of mouth, but we’ve had a good number of people stop in from MDShooters. We want to be a great local gun shop because one didn’t exist , so stop in and chat ! We do have beer on the fridge ...

micah

Aug 7, 2019
    We’ve been working with FPC on this. They will be bringing up suits for CCW and magazine capacity laws soon in Maryland and are filing all throughout the country where needed for similar cases.

As we know the only way to get to the Supreme Court is through the appeals process, they are wording these law suits throughout the country with the language they feel will get us there.

It’s a long process, but one of these states could get us a precedent that this country needs.

If you want to help, throw FPC a couple bucks or buy some of their swag.

bigjoegood1

King Lurker
    MDS Supporter
    May 2, 2005
    Behind enemy lines
    You can also select the second amendment foundation as your charity on amazon smile and make amazon donate every time you shop there.
    All of my purchases at Amazon send a donation to SAF. I think of it as a way to stick it to the libs who want to screw us out of our inherent RTKBA

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    My Amazon Smile account also contributes to SAF.

Everyone else's should, too!

imaoldcowhand

Aug 3, 2018
    We just opened in January and have been building up slowly mainly with word of mouth, but we’ve had a good number of people stop in from MDShooters. We want to be a great local gun shop because one didn’t exist , so stop in and chat ! We do have beer on the fridge ...

What are your transfer fees?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom