• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    Just wanted to start a thread to centralize everything that's being announced at SHOT SHOW 2017. Please post videos, pics, and whatever..... I will continue to update this post with everything new and cool for this up coming year!!

Sig Sauer

Last edited:

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    awesome thanks for the feedback, thinking the 5-25 will sit atop my RPR and the red dot might go in the MPX

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Awesome, really want to check that SIG 320 X5 out, looks like a turn key limited/3gun and possibly ESP class pistol for < $1K provided it's accurate, and the trigger is good.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Maxim is supposed to hit stores in April, The CZC AP01 is a Prototype so it wouldn't be at range day.

I'd like to see a standard 9mm with suppressor shot next to a Maxim, just to show the size difference. Some folks were expressing how big the Maxim is, but don't realize it's smaller than a full sized M&P with a screw on suppressor.

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    I'd like to see a standard 9mm with suppressor shot next to a Maxim, just to show the size difference. Some folks were expressing how big the Maxim is, but don't realize it's smaller than a full sized M&P with a screw on suppressor.

It definitely looks interesting, I'm more concerned with the firearm aspect of it than the suppressor aspect. I know Silencerco does suppressor well, but guns on the other hand, I just don't know.... Not sure about MSRP either (EDIT: MSRP $1499), but it's gonna be up there..

tommy gunn

Apr 7, 2012
    calvert county
    I don't know why but the Standard mfg s333 volleyfire kind of interests me. I think I would rather see it in maybe .380 instead of 25 acp. I would also like one in a nice metalic blue.

a984cb3d0d62cc303b20cd9e73213e9e.jpg

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    That does look awesome. Thrown an rmr on there and DONE.

Honestly I would just keep the iron sights.

I bought a P229 with a beavertail in January of '13, and I've been hooked on beavertail SIG frames since then. I just don't shoot my old SIGs as much. I really like the 320 as a package, but I always just kinda thought "gee, I wish it had a beavertail." Well hey, look at that.

That combined with all of the other enhancements make it sound like a really nice little pistol.

From the reports, it seems like the New Big Thing are modular suppressors.

Yeah, that's been coming. Many of the big intros this year have been modular (Rugged's entire line -minus the Razor, the Dead Air Ghost-M, etc etc),

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom