• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

fred55

Senior
    Aug 24, 2016
    Spotsylvania Co. VA
    Mr. Heller, WOW that's great! Also Rep. William Folden from Frederick deserves a big thanks for his input, I'm sure that was a significant reason for dropping the charges.

Cheers, Fred

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Yet another autograph hound ...

Dick Heller? I have a printed SCOTUS decision that vaguely references that guy in my gun safe (if I had a gun safe. or guns).

:thumbsup:

Seriously, bring it and he'll autograph it.

Mr. Heller, please complete the triumvirate by gracing your signature on this keepsake picture along side of Misters Gura and Gottlieb to compliment the most prized piece of my firearms collection.

Attachments

• S&W 442 Gura & Gottlieb.jpg
      S&W 442 Gura & Gottlieb.jpg
      82.8 KB · Views: 365
    • SAF 442 002.jpg
      SAF 442 002.jpg
      63.4 KB · Views: 366

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    ...It will be one big loop there in Politician Canyon, with some of our Patriot Picket veterans on station to manage the balance in the crosswalks between the vehicles and our folks, unless the Chief has allocated officers to do this work.

We are going to make a statement, but make it entirely in keeping with the respect for everyone's UNIMPEDED access to the public thoroughfare...

I suggest we give this arrangement more thought. ~100 people with a 3 ft separation will yield a line ~400 feet long. It will never fit in the crosswalk box at Lawyers Mall.

Just sayin'...

HRDWRK

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Jan 7, 2013
    39°43′19.92216″ N
    For all the people who do not go back to read a thread that has 1800 plus posts.

These two posts from "The Man" should be kept front and center!

As such should be bumped to keep the thread and message on topic!

Post number 1761
    Post number 1557 for picture of the sign!

We have two months left to get into SPECIFIC demonstrations against particular 2A infringement bills and bans.

But remember, the Monday Night crowd will be populated by people who are FIRED UP ABOUT THE WORST KIND OF 1ST AMENDMENT INFRINGMENT--HANDCUFF INFRINGEMENT! We owe it to those folks to stage the 1A Picket that they signed up for.

For that reason the focus for Monday Night does NOT change. Please know that we have always planned to bring some of our most striking 2A signs as a small centerpiece for the Picket, but that nearly everyone else will hold this sign below or the version of it they make at home.

Remember, the power of this event comes from the horizon-to-horizon presentation of this very powerful slap at Statist suppression. It's just one night folks, so let's not walk on this FREEDOM OF SPEECH theme.

Monday Night in Annapolis we will engage in a formal picket line--single file, and on the move in a big circuitous route that will take us along the long sidewalk in front of the House Office building, down to the crosswalks, then over to the Senate Office side and down their long sidewalk to a crossover, and back again.

It will be one big loop there in Politician Canyon, with some of our Patriot Picket veterans on station to manage the balance in the crosswalks between the vehicles and our folks, unless the Chief has allocated officers to do this work.

We are going to make a statement, but make it entirely in keeping with the respect for everyone's UNIMPEDED access to the public thoroughfare.

For the time being, remember that you will report to the long sidewalk in front of the House Office building, while paying attention that you NOT gather in conversation groups that would impede anyone else. First folks to arrive can start the line on the House Building sidewalk 100 feet back from the intersection. DO NOT APPROACH THE GATHERING IN THE MALL (Lawyer's Mall) IN FRONT OF THE STATEHOUSE...THAT IS ANOTHER GROUP!

Basically we will stage this 1st Amendment picket with a single file line that could go back to the Rowe Blvd Bridge before we start, but that is how we will maintain an orderly demonstration that appropriately shares the sidewalk. Get in line and we will distribute our printed signs when you are in line. And God bless if you are making your own and bringing them.

Remember, MDS Brothers & Sisters: A significant number of attendees will be responding to our invitations issued during radio & TV interviews. They will not see the route maps and drawings that you will see here in the next 24 hours, so I am encouraging you to reach out to anyone you see in Annapolis that doesn't know how the picket will be organized so that you can introduce yourself and give them the heads up on how we will proceed. In other words, take our newbies under our wings!

We will definitely be making new friends with each step. We will especially be proud of folks who are bringing their young ones so they can experience the Bill of Rights in person!

Look for our route drawings to be posted up soon.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom