• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ray Savage

Nov 29, 2021
    https://americanreloading.com/484-primers

If you really need primers, american reloading got you covered for the low low price of .10 cpr :innocent0. I've ran ginex SRP's before with no hiccup, but they do go in pretty tight (best to bench prime them). Can't say anything about the SERVICIOS primers though.

Thanks much, I will check them out, im pretty set except for large rifle magnums. But I'm trying to get a head because I think things are gonna get worse before it gets better. I have not bought online much so I never know what is a scan unless it's a big name so I really appreciate the links to legit businesses.

Ray Savage

Nov 29, 2021
    Some online sellers of reloading supplies allow you to put in your email address to be notified when primers are in stock. Just wondering if
    1) people have done this and been notified
    2) after being notified, were you able to successfully order the in stock primers

I keep signing up on every sight I know of but have never got a notification

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    I see alot of lower advertised prices, but typically from companies with no stock on hand. Now what they will actually sell for when they have stock on hand remains to be seen.

No crystal ball here. But my guess is that the norm for standard primers this year will shake out around 10-12 cents, and bench rest higher still as always. Until Expansion Industries comes online sometime late in 2023, I don't see anything that leads me to think that prices will fall anytime soon.

shershot99

Mar 22, 2010
    Carroll County
    I see alot of lower advertised prices, but typically from companies with no stock on hand. Now what they will actually sell for when they have stock on hand remains to be seen.

No crystal ball here. But my guess is that the norm for standard primers this year will shake out around 10-12 cents, and bench rest higher still as always. Until Expansion Industries comes online sometime late in 2023, I don't see anything that leads me to think that prices will fall anytime soon.

Damn. I’ve had luck getting SRP and just enough powder but no LRP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dannyp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 30, 2018
    90.00 to 100.00 per thousand shipped is the new normal , i don't like it anymore than you , but it is what it is .

85MikeTPI

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2014
    Ceciltucky
    Win LRP at midway as of this date/time. $80, limit 1K

Brownells has the benchrest BR2 (LRP) for $150, limit 2K

Last edited:

dannyp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 30, 2018
    you need to watch for the big counts , i bought cci 450 from natchess two weeks ago , 5 k , limit two . ten thousand primers for 475 shipped to my door .

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Ugh. Ordered some SRM from Brownell’s and immediately went to “back ordered”, but not the powder I ordered. What’s the over under on them actually shipping both, or only shipping the powder and cancelling the primers in a few days or weeks.

Hell, I don’t want to pay hazmat a 2nd time for the primers to ship separate, but at least if they ship I’ll be annoyed but fine. But the powder was really only ordered to spread the shipping and hazmat around.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    I take that back. Now my order says processing for both. So maybe I am in luck after all.

Sherman

Nov 5, 2017
    I'm finally getting serious about finding some lpp, seems it doesn't drop very often, has anyone seen some local? (PG county)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom