• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    I just seen something about that on facebook. Its a sad day if crap like that gets through. And man oh man are the state Police gonna hate seeing me !

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    Looks like the primary sponsor is the new kid on the Judicial Proceedings committee and out to make a splash filling RatSkin's chess chair.
    There go my hopes for a quiet session. They just had to keep pushing...

chooks9

Bear with Arms
    Jan 3, 2013
    Abingdon
    Looks like we need to swarm Annapolis to keep our rights again. Why does the Liberal Triangle try to take rights of the law-abiding?

jessebogan

Feb 25, 2012
    Jesus effing Christ. Maybe we should sue them all for discrimination. They are trying to kill our culture. I can't get out of this commie hell hole of a state soon enough.

No FTF Transfer Dupe.

I'm sure Gov. Hogan will veto it.

Oh! Wait.........

Whether he will or not is questionable in itself..but this is part of the setup for the election...The dems are counting on a veto...so far Hogan has refused to discuss much in the way of 2A issues because he's afraid the controversy could cost him votes....so next year when they are debating an override they will bring up gun issues on their terms and hammer him.

That's why I am not convinced he will veto it..if he signs it it will take the wind out of the liberal's sails...it should also cost him gun owner votes, but it probably won't ...something he is counting on..

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I wish Trump would create a collector FFL. Kind of like a C&R but would allow you to have new guns shipped to your door.

chooks9

Bear with Arms
    Jan 3, 2013
    Abingdon
    I will not vote for an enemy of 2A. I will vote for a person who is being played by a one-party state (we live in Maryland, which is basically a one party state [and one that does not do ANYTHING in the interest of the state's conservative minority]).

Time to man up and flood Annapolis again. We NEED to keep this thread active and updated. The more casual viewers who see/read it, the more likely we can swarm our masses to stage something that shows we will not go away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom