• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CodeWarrior1241

Sep 23, 2013
    Lutherville
    If I had that furniture set I might be more inclined to leave it alone, but mine is the black polymer fixed stock version.
    Mine originally came with the beaverbarf variant, resin impregnated with wood chips. I get it's authentic, but it's awful to see.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    VZ 52/57 factory built in 7.62x39. It was the rifle adopted between their post war K98K and the VZ58. It's the Czech equivalent of the SKS but it uses a completely different operating system.

Feb 28, 2013
    VZ 52/57 factory built in 7.62x39. It was the rifle adopted between their post war K98K and the VZ58. It's the Czech equivalent of the SKS but it uses a completely different operating system.

Bayonet swings round sideways instead of under?

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    Yep. Push a button and out it pops. If used hard though, it had a tendency to crack the stock. The gas system was patterened on the MKB42(W) and the locking system was a tilting bolt with shaded of the P38 in it. When comparing the bolt and carrier to the VZ58, the lineage is clear.

Sirex