• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zombie killer

Sep 11, 2013
    I'm going to philly with the wife this Thursday night and I'm trying to figure out what I'm allowed to do...I have a Md. carry permit, does that help? I also have a Utah permit which I know no longer does jack in Pa. Can I bring my gun and leave it in the truck, or am I best off just leaving it at home?

Thanks

Jason21237

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2011
    Delta,PA
    If you have a Md permit why haven't you gotten a PA permit? Pa will instantly issue you a non resident permit so long as you have a permit from your state of residence. Getting a Pa Permit at least as a resident takes like 10 minutes. You literally might be able to do it on your way up.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    If you have a Md permit why haven't you gotten a PA permit? Pa will instantly issue you a non resident permit so long as you have a permit from your state of residence. Getting a Pa Permit at least as a resident takes like 10 minutes. You literally might be able to do it on your way up.
    ^^ This.

But don't apply in Philly... :sad20:
    ^^ And this.

And your Md and Utah permits allow you transport the gun in your car.

zombie killer

Sep 11, 2013

I just spoke to them, they said a non resident permit takes 45-60 days...I knew I should've collected all non resident permits. :(

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    About 7 days for me from Adams County

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

I just applied to Adams County last week. They got my application on Thursday and called my references on Thursday. I hope to get the letter to come pick up the permit any day now. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom