• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    ***10% off ALL magazines***

***FREE Hoodies on orders $150+***

These offers cannot be combined with the RFC discount or together automatically through the cart. We also unfortunately cannot combine or "stack" percentage discounts. You must choose one coupon code when utilizing the cart, but if you want a free hoody as well on orders $150+ please add it to your cart and then specify in the "notes" section at checkout that you are wanting the hoody for free as well and we'll manually change the price :bthumb:

We are expecting huge volumes of magazine sales so please allow 7 business days for shipment of magazines.

We also have a NEW magazine from Black Dog Machine for the AR-15.22's. It is a Black Glass Filled Magazine!

BDM-AR15.22-26Round-3.jpg

BDM-AR15.22-26Round-2.jpg

These are an even stronger magazine than the standard AR.22 magazines, and better match the finish on an AR-15 lower. These glass filled mags are currently available in 10 and 26rd sizes. They are the same size dimensions and capacity as well! :party29:

Joseph
    "JoeBob"
    JoeBobOutfitters.com

bryanjusmc

Celer Silens Mortalis
    Oct 8, 2009
    Edgemere
    Wow, that takes it down to $11.70 per 30rd PMAG... thats a killer deal, thanks Joe!
    Also, is there a problem with me ordering these and having them shipped to a friend in a 30rd mag friendly state?

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Wow, that takes it down to $11.70 per 30rd PMAG... thats a killer deal, thanks Joe!
    Also, is there a problem with me ordering these and having them shipped to a friend in a 30rd mag friendly state?

Yep that's no problem. We ship to different billing addresses all the time, especially for people in slightly communistic states like MD :D.

zombiehunter

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2008
    wait...i thought there was a mag scare? why aren't you raping the commonfolk? this "decency" thing must be some kind of shrewd business model >.>

polkhigh

Jul 28, 2010
    wait...i thought there was a mag scare? why aren't you raping the commonfolk? this "decency" thing must be some kind of shrewd business model >.>

Y'all better get in on the deal before he comes to his senses. My 6 mags are coming in tomorrow!! Tracking it on UPS daily....:party29:

Oreo

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 23, 2008
    Awesome deal!! Just what I was in the mood for.

20 x 30rd pmags and two of those new glass filled 26rd .22lr mags shipped to an undisclosed location in PA.

Not to mention the free T-shirt, AND the free hoody, AND the free shipping.

Sweet. :D

r3t1awr3yd

Meh.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 14, 2010
    Bowie, MD
    Where was this mag deal a month ago? :(

I might have to order some 26 rounders anyways... ;) (thanks for shipping to different addresses than the billing address!! thank you thank you thank you!!!)

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Y'all better get in on the deal before he comes to his senses. My 6 mags are coming in tomorrow!! Tracking it on UPS daily....:party29:

You're one of the lucky ones. We're way backed up. Our distributor is backed up 3-4 days and Magpul apparently can hardly keep up the way the magazines are selling this month across the US. Most of these orders should ship within ~7bus days.

We started our mag sale a few days before the whole Arizona tragedy happened. Regardless, we're not the type of people to raise the price of something unless our costs go up.

Hey joebob, can you source me a few FN P90/PS90 50 rounders for me?

I don't currently have any distributors that are in stock on the 50rd P90 mags...sorry!

Hope you don't mind, but I shared this sale with another forum I frequent.

I've never once complained about business :D

(EDIT)-You're on Pirate4x4 ehh? I knew that screename looked familiar for some reason. I've never posted on their much, but lurked a bit. I used to have a '95 Bronco that was an offroad rig. Had 1ton's and 39.5" IROK's when I sold it. It wasn't super awesome, but was cool and fit the name "JoeBob" relatively well, but I had to wear a mullet wig when driving.

Another guy on that thread you posted apparently has ordered from us...and knows us on RFC..I must get around :o

Awesome deal!! Just what I was in the mood for.

20 x 30rd pmags and two of those new glass filled 26rd .22lr mags shipped to an undisclosed location in PA.

Not to mention the free T-shirt, AND the free hoody, AND the free shipping.

Sweet. :D

We're definietly one of the cheaper places to buy the blackdog mags/drums. We sell a boatload. Generally we sell 5X more a week in blackdog mags over pmags.

Where was this mag deal a month ago? :(

I might have to order some 26 rounders anyways... ;) (thanks for shipping to different addresses than the billing address!! thank you thank you thank you!!!)

Yep we don't care where it ships as long as your billing address/credit card match up. People do that quite a bit surprisingly with students or commie state residents.

Numidian

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 25, 2007
    Shrewsbury, PA
    So for those hoodies, is it 1 per order >$150 or 1 per $150 ie $150-299=1 hoody and $300-449=2 hoodies? Cause I want 2 if it's the latter!

LOL Just kidding (unless you want to give me two hoodies, then I'll take another in X-Large for the girlfriend LOL) Thanks for the great deal on the mags!

Hitman4509

Dec 7, 2010
    PG Co
    Placed my order today.... good prices. I was originally just going to get enough for the free shipping, but in all seriousness, who can resist a free hoody? Plus, I guess you can never have too many mags.

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    So for those hoodies, is it 1 per order >$150 or 1 per $150 ie $150-299=1 hoody and $300-449=2 hoodies? Cause I want 2 if it's the latter!

LOL Just kidding (unless you want to give me two hoodies, then I'll take another in X-Large for the girlfriend LOL) Thanks for the great deal on the mags!

I'll put a note for myself to check your order tomorrow and add the other one. We don't mind giving a hoody per $150. We only have to ship one box so, if you were to place (2) seperate $150+ orders just to get the 2 free hoodies we'd give you both, and pay two shipping charges. Seems like a better idea just to give the two hoodies in 1 shipment :D

Placed my order today.... good prices. I was originally just going to get enough for the free shipping, but in all seriousness, who can resist a free hoody? Plus, I guess you can never have too many mags.

Hook, Line, and Sinker :D. The hoodies are cool...I've never seen a free hoody offer before in the sporting goods industry, so we wanted to pop the industry cherry :party29:

We're getting a bunch of mags in tomorrow, but still backordered on the non-windowed black pmag's. The other colors we're having an "OK" time to get them in, although slow from our distributor. We'll be placing another ~1000mag order tomorrow as well. Expect a ~10day turn around time I think.

Numidian

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 25, 2007
    Shrewsbury, PA
    I'll put a note for myself to check your order tomorrow and add the other one. We don't mind giving a hoody per $150. We only have to ship one box so, if you were to place (2) seperate $150+ orders just to get the 2 free hoodies we'd give you both, and pay two shipping charges. Seems like a better idea just to give the two hoodies in 1 shipment :D

Suhweet... I'll make Paige pose with the new AR in her JoeBob gear.

BTW, she requested one of the brown ones in XL (wimmens, I tell ya)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom