• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ThunderStick

May 12, 2013
    Garrett County
    I went through this thread. Did not find the answer to "What was he charged with?"

So many of you hi-jacked the thread almost immediately and lost the purpose of reporting the so-called "police incident".

What was he charged with and Why?

hdatontodo

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2012
    So. Central Balto Co
    I went through this thread. Did not find the answer to "What was he charged with?" ...

I got lucky on my googling:

The chief said officers were familiar with the teen, who faces charges of being under the age of 21 while in possession of a firearm, and altering the gun’s serial number.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    It sounds like this kid is well on his way to a future behind bars - I have a friend who has a kid who was like that. He thought he was a tough guy and thought he wanted to be all 'hood and gangsta, only he was never really smart enough to pull any of it off, and he started getting in more serious trouble before he ever turned 18. At this point he's 25, he's spent a few short stints in the clink, and he's got nearly two full pages dedicated to him in Maryland Judiciary Case Search.

kshaw

Nov 21, 2012
    Gaithersburg, MD
    I got lucky on my googling:

The chief said officers were familiar with the teen, who faces charges of being under the age of 21 while in possession of a firearm, and altering the gun’s serial number.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk
    Didn't a Circuit Court Judge in Texas rule that requiring a serial number on a firearm was unconstitutional because it did not pass the Bruen tests?

chuck

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 1, 2016
    Anne Arundel
    I hope I am never in the situation that mother was in. Hopefully she tried to reason with her son before getting the police involved.

What are the odds that incarceration will get a 15 year old to change direction vs just push him down an "undesirable" path?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom