• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • why2kmax

Jacka$$
    Nov 22, 2008
    Shrewsbury PA
    Well I had grand ideas of one day trying to find an ex-sniper Mosin and then get a scope etc but quickly realized it was no easy task. I saw the Rifles from AIM and didnt bite and wished I had, so when Classic advertised them, I broke down and bought one. They are still in stock so if you are curious as to what you would get, see below.

SN on the Receiver is also stamped on the buttplate and the bolt. The one on the buttplate is pretty beat up but legible. SN is also stamped on the Trigger guard but its force matched as there is a previous SN there that is lined out.

SN on the scope matches the stamped number on the left side of the receiver and both gun SN and scope SN are E-pen'd onto the Scope Mount, just like the 43 tula from AIM in the other thread.

However, mine has no date on the scope that I can find. Scope has a 91/30 where Ive seen dates go and there is a Re-arsenal (I think) stamp below the SN with an M after it. There is also a number that looks to be 422 near one of the adjustments and some other stray markings. No idea what that is.

I dont think its a laminated stock but not sure.

Here are some pics. Anyone with knowledge about them, gimme the good and the bad. All info is appreciated.

Scope:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom