• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EPCuco

Mar 7, 2013
    Definitely! The S&W SD felt great in my hand when I held it, and yeah, the price is better on the wallet. I think it's great for a first purchase.

Oh, so this is your first handgun?? Don't listen to all that about the trigger, you wont notice anything. After about 200 rnds down the pipe, your trigger will be right as rain.Do you have small hands?

Bushwood

Farm Raised
    Jan 27, 2013
    The Dena
    I had planned on going to to On Target since its only fifteen minutes from my house. And I had a good experience there during my first visit to a range, They made things very easy.

Buuuuut, a couple of guys at work are closer to freestate. Not to mention one of the chefs happens to be a member.

So I think I might be heading to freestate shortly after I get the call and make my pick up. Luckily I have the forum to help ease the wait. I just want my wheel gun!

EPCuco

Mar 7, 2013
    when did you see picking up from 2/5?

Here ya go, this is one from 2/19!And this was last evening!

Sweet baby Jesus. Ill tell ya, a 12 hour shift is an eternity after I called Danny boy at Gun Connection on my lunch break and my MSP approval came in. He did make a point to thank me for calling and following up. Things must be speeding up considerably considering I purchased my piece on Feb. 19th. Thanks Danny boy and all the folks at gun connection. Bam! Now I just need some ammo....

EPCuco

Mar 7, 2013
    My wife just filled out paperwork on a sig mosquito today and our FFL said its around 40 days now.

40 days NOW?? Its been around 40. People with a 2/5 purchase will be seeing 40 days in 7 more days. Hopefully for you the paper work is flowing a little better for you and you get it sooner!!

EPCuco

Mar 7, 2013
    Called my bum'y a$$ dealer twice today...... No Answer.....Hours M-F 10am-8pm Sat. 10am-6pm closed sunday.Called at 12 and 4 and noone could answer?!? I know you got caller ID, who doesn't??

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pureblood

Latest threads

Top Bottom